><Also due to the fact that 's eegs were abnormal I would think he

>definitely has epilepsy>

>

>Hi, Terry....Gareth only had one EEG that was *abnormal* and that is what

>the first Neuro made his decision on. It wasn't until a year later,

>after being on meds that I insisted on another EEG. That was OK, and then the

>reaction to Dilantin and Lyrica. After that, I dropped the first Neuro and

>went to the Hershey Neuro Clinic. He was on those meds for 1 1/2

>yrs....screwing up his brain more so than it already is!!!.

>

>Take care, Everyone.

>Margaret

>Mom to Gareth, 23 y/o, DS/ASD/OCD

>

Guest guest

Hi Lean,

Sorry to see you go.

I have to say, I did a quick run through the last few days and see nothing. It

may have been someone who is a part of this list, but I don't believe anything

was posted ON this list.

Safe journeys.

Joan

>

> ><Also due to the fact that 's eegs were abnormal I would think he

> >definitely has epilepsy>

> >

> >Hi, Terry....Gareth only had one EEG that was *abnormal* and that is what

> >the first Neuro made his decision on. It wasn't until a year later,

> >after being on meds that I insisted on another EEG. That was OK, and then

the

> >reaction to Dilantin and Lyrica. After that, I dropped the first Neuro and

> >went to the Hershey Neuro Clinic. He was on those meds for 1 1/2

> >yrs....screwing up his brain more so than it already is!!!.

> >

> >Take care, Everyone.

> >Margaret

> >Mom to Gareth, 23 y/o, DS/ASD/OCD

> >

>

Guest guest

LEAH!  Don't leave here!  You have been there for so many of us..I know you have been for me.  With all you have gone through with Ash, you STILL call to tell me where you saw a deal on an electric grill!Liz

To all my dear friends,

Thank you for all your support the past 12 years. I love all of you dearly and cherish tge true and real friends I have,made god bless you all!,i wish to be removed from the,list d,t some not so nice things stated about me in a message off here, please hold your babies close

Leah

>

>

>Take care, Everyone.

>Margaret

>

-- Liz DeSantis " The person who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been before. "

" Creativity in living is not without its attendant difficulties, for peculiarity breeds contempt. And the unfortunate thing about being ahead of your time is that when people finally realize you were right, they'll say it was obvious all along. " ---Temple Grandin

" Anyone

can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength. " - Reeves " Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience. Knowing grass, I can understand persistence. "   - Hal Borland

Guest guest

Joan:  It is actually a banned member that is harassing / slandering Leah on FB..Liz

Hi Lean,

Sorry to see you go.

I have to say, I did a quick run through the last few days and see nothing. It may have been someone who is a part of this list, but I don't believe anything was posted ON this list.

Safe journeys.

Joan

>

> ><Also due to the fact that 's eegs were abnormal I would think he

> >definitely has epilepsy>

> >

> >Hi, Terry....Gareth only had one EEG that was *abnormal* and that is what

> >the first Neuro made his decision on. It wasn't until a year later,

> >after being on meds that I insisted on another EEG. That was OK, and then the

> >reaction to Dilantin and Lyrica. After that, I dropped the first Neuro and

> >went to the Hershey Neuro Clinic. He was on those meds for 1 1/2

> >yrs....screwing up his brain more so than it already is!!!.

> >

> >Take care, Everyone.

> >Margaret

> >Mom to Gareth, 23 y/o, DS/ASD/OCD

> >

>

-- Liz DeSantis " The person who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been before. "

" Creativity in living is not without its attendant difficulties, for peculiarity breeds contempt. And the unfortunate thing about being ahead of your time is that when people finally realize you were right, they'll say it was obvious all along. " ---Temple Grandin

" Anyone

can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength. " - Reeves " Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience. Knowing grass, I can understand persistence. "   - Hal Borland

Guest guest

Leah, I don't post frequently, but I read alot of the posts. Please don't let someone bully you off the list. Just block that person or report them for harassment on the computer. It would be a great loss for all of us for you to leave us. mother of , 20 DS/ASD/Epilepsy, and numerous health problems To:

Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 10:30 PM Subject: Re: remove from list

LEAH! Don't leave here! You have been there for so many of us..I know you have been for me. With all you have gone through with Ash, you STILL call to tell me where you saw a deal on an electric grill!Liz

To all my dear friends,

Thank you for all your support the past 12 years. I love all of you dearly and cherish tge true and real friends I have,made god bless you all!,i wish to be removed from the,list d,t some not so nice things stated about me in a message off here, please hold your babies close

Leah

>

>

>Take care, Everyone.

>Margaret

>

-- Liz DeSantis"The person who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been before."

"Creativity in living is not without its attendant difficulties, for peculiarity breeds contempt. And the unfortunate thing about being ahead of your time is that when people finally realize you were right, they'll say it was obvious all along."---Temple Grandin

"Anyone

can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength." - Reeves"Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience. Knowing grass, I can understand persistence." - Hal Borland

Guest guest

No offense to anyone but if it's a person NOT on this list or in this group why is it being aired here?

Re: Re: remove from list

Joan: It is actually a banned member that is harassing / slandering Leah on FB..Liz

Hi Lean,Sorry to see you go.I have to say, I did a quick run through the last few days and see nothing. It may have been someone who is a part of this list, but I don't believe anything was posted ON this list.Safe journeys.Joan

> > ><Also due to the fact that 's eegs were abnormal I would think he > >definitely has epilepsy>> > > >Hi, Terry....Gareth only had one EEG that was *abnormal* and that is what > >the first Neuro made his decision on. It wasn't until a year later, > >after being on meds that I insisted on another EEG. That was OK, and then the > >reaction to Dilantin and Lyrica. After that, I dropped the first Neuro and > >went to the Hershey Neuro Clinic. He was on those meds for 1 1/2 > >yrs....screwing up his brain more so than it already is!!!.> > > >Take care, Everyone.> >Margaret> >Mom to Gareth, 23 y/o, DS/ASD/OCD> >>

--

Liz DeSantis"The person who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been before.""Creativity in living is not without its attendant difficulties, for peculiarity breeds contempt. And the unfortunate thing about being ahead of your time is that when people finally realize you were right, they'll say it was obvious all along."---Temple Grandin

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength." - Reeves

"Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience. Knowing grass, I can understand persistence." - Hal Borland