RemedySpot.com

skinny kids

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My son is 17 and has really skinny hips and legs although he eats like a horse! Anyone else with this problem know where to get decent trousers/ jeans etc., We usually end up with elasticated waist tracksuit bottoms or pull up trousers from Next – but they don’t do many once you hit 16! He is quite tall – so other than braces I’m running out of ideas. From: Autism-Biomedical-Europe [mailto:Autism-Biomedical-Europe ] On Behalf Of Mum231ASD@...Sent: 20 April 2012 15:41To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Subject: Re: Re: Louis Theroux's Autism programme That may be the case but I wish my sons school had a mock 'shopping high street' so that he could practice his life skills as they did. >>I Agree, Sam does that in community with residential but actually practising WORKING in the shop would be great Also, whilst we all aim for higher things for our children rather than envelope stuffing, just remember, the last programme we saw showed parents in this country PAYING for their children to work in a garden centre!! Not much worse I grant you but......>>Indeed, I think those of us with kids 16 or over see this programme slightly differently, however, Vicky gives us different perspective as she has two affected kids who are getting older Mx