RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Don in Kansas Intro

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hi Suzie and Sir S

Glad to meet you both. Thank you for the greeting.

Sorry to hear your tx didnt take, and you have to TP now.

Everything will be fine tho. I send you all my good healing energy.

I myself am not to worried. If I dont make tx, or TP, the God has a special place for me.

Its all good no matter what.

But I do tend to worry. lol

Nature of the beast I guess, meaning me.

I was lucky enough to visit most of CA back in 1970, running from the war. All the way from NS/Lab to alaska and back. Beautiful, except for the misquitos. What buggers.

We must become friends. I insist. Write me anytime, and I will answer.

Say hi to Santa Claus for me. lol

love

don in kansas

Subject: Re: Don in Kansas IntroTo: hepatitiscsupportgroupfordummies Date: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 2:44 PM

Hi Don, I'm SuZie, another Canadian, like Mama Gail. Also another old hippie like you - swf, 58, dx'd (diagnosed) HCV+ in 1990 but infected in 1969 during druggie phase, tried tx(treatment) twice in the 90s but did not respond (geno 1a). Now I'm in ESLD(End Stage Liver Disease) with one small cancerous tumor so I'm on the t p (transplant) list & waiting. Everybody has a different outcome - the hep affects each of us differently so don't judge yourself by what happens to others, just wait & see. Tx has better results now than when I did it, my doctor gave me a 12% chance of SVR(sustained viral response) so I went for it. Didn't work for me but I already had cirrhosis & had for a while. I wasn't very kind to my liver for many

years. Anyways, I live up here in the GWN(Great White North) with my roomie, pest control officer & BOSS Sir SpYke the Magnificent - a Birman cat who thinks he owns me & may be right. Welcome to the family. We're a bit weird but loveable.SuZie & Sir SpYke the Fluffy, He Who Must Be Obeyed.If it's true that we're only here to help others then what exactly are the other people here for?

Ah yes, the skitters - we keep them as pets up here. One must be careful with the wild ones tho' they've been known to eat people whole! If you went from NS to BC by road, you went through here - Thunder Bay Ontario, used to be called Fort & Port Arthur in the 60s then they made us change the name! I was in Montreal at the time. We shall be friends. No prob there hon. Can't say hi to Santa for you tho' he lives just a bit north of here & I don't get up there much. You can write him - Santa, North Pole, Canada H0H 0H0. Sweet guy. Sir SpYke says Hi. & sends fuzzy hugs.SuZie & Sir SpYke the Fuzzy,

G O T (Galactic Overlord in Training)If it's true that we're only here to help others then what exactly are the other people here for?

From: suzie <suzieandsandy@ yahoo.com>Subject: [HepatitisCSupportG roupForDummies] Re: Don in Kansas IntroTo: hepatitiscsupportgr oupfordummies@ yahoogroups. comDate: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 2:44 PM

Hi Don, I'm SuZie, another Canadian, like Mama Gail. Also another old hippie like you - swf, 58, dx'd (diagnosed) HCV+ in 1990 but infected in 1969 during druggie phase, tried tx(treatment) twice in the 90s but did not respond (geno 1a). Now I'm in ESLD(End Stage Liver Disease) with one small cancerous tumor so I'm on the t p (transplant) list & waiting. Everybody has a different outcome - the hep affects each of us differently so don't judge yourself by what happens to others, just wait & see. Tx has better results now than when I did it, my doctor gave me a 12% chance of SVR(sustained viral response) so I went for it. Didn't work for me but I already had cirrhosis & had for a while. I wasn't very kind to my liver

for many

years. Anyways, I live up here in the GWN(Great White North) with my roomie, pest control officer & BOSS Sir SpYke the Magnificent - a Birman cat who thinks he owns me & may be right. Welcome to the family. We're a bit weird but loveable.SuZie & Sir SpYke the Fluffy, He Who Must Be Obeyed.If it's true that we're only here to help others then what exactly are the other people here for?