RemedySpot.com

The Toronto Trip

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, I'm home & left everyone alive in my wake. Don't worry Deb, I'm telling the truth - no deaths! Please praise my composure & will power. Listen to this! I had to get the 6:30 a m flight because the afternoon flight got in 1/2 an hour before the first of my appointments & it takes an hour to get into the city from the airport. I got to the hospital at 5 p m for a 5:30 c t & a 6:30 MRi. The c t was early & the tech started the i v for the contrast for the MRI. When the time came for the MRI, the new tech couldn't get access to my most recent

blood tests - they need your creatinine level from within the last 3 months & the only results she could get were from April. I just had the tests done Nov 12th! I had to wait while they got a doctor to order a stst creatinine, found someone to take the blood & run the test etc. It was 10 p m before I got out of there! Other complications ensued like a low blood sugar episode etc etc etc. ARGHHHHHH The next day the doc was 2 hours late for my appointment. I almost missed the bus back to the airport etc. It's no wonder I hate Toronto. Now I'm home, finally got some sleep & cuddle time with SpYke so I'm back to my usual cheerful (HA!) self.Love to Vent,HugsSuZieIf 4 out of 5 people "suffer" from diarrhea does that mean 1 person enjoys it?