RemedySpot.com

Re: Extra Special News

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey

that is great news and am so very happy for you.

Subject: Extra Special NewsTo: "Hep C Support Group For Dummies" <HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies >Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 7:54 PM

Hey Folks ~~

I've got some extra special news this holiday season. My six months follow up bloodwork after tx ending in June 2008 shows I am still undetectable. ..wahooo! This is the one that they said was the most important as if you are still undetectable at 6 months then there is only a 2% chance that the virus would ever be active again. An investment in tx was worth all the effort...now with such a good payoff too. I hope this will inspire others to carry on and make it through or consider doing tx themselves. My viral load was 7 million when I started tx and I had the virus for about 16 years. I was one of the fortunate one's that had only stage 1 grade 2 results on my biopsy. I also never had any symptoms before tx. It was hard to think that I would make myself sick with tx after not being sick at all...but I finally decided to give it a try and I'm glad I

did.

Thanks for all the support you were to me during tx. I still read all the emails and respond here and there. I plan on keeping up being a part of the group as it has been so important in my life and I hope to be able to help others when I can.

With much joy,

Congratulations . I'm so happy for you. You are a dragon fighter the dragons fear. Hugs, VickieGTo: Hep C Support Group For Dummies <HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies >Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 9:54:56 PMSubject:

Extra Special News

Hey Folks ~~

I've got some extra special news this holiday season. My six months follow up bloodwork after tx ending in June 2008 shows I am still undetectable. ..wahooo! This is the one that they said was the most important as if you are still undetectable at 6 months then there is only a 2% chance that the virus would ever be active again. An investment in tx was worth all the effort...now with such a good payoff too. I hope this will inspire others to carry on and make it through or consider doing tx themselves. My viral load was 7 million when I started tx and I had the virus for about 16 years. I was one of the fortunate one's that had only stage 1 grade 2 results on my biopsy. I also never had any symptoms before tx. It was hard to think that I would make myself sick with tx after not being sick at all...but I finally decided to give it a try and I'm glad I

did.

Thanks for all the support you were to me during tx. I still read all the emails and respond here and there. I plan on keeping up being a part of the group as it has been so important in my life and I hope to be able to help others when I can.

With much joy,

Congratulations .dragons can be conquered !! 'Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. Subject: Re: Extra Special NewsTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 7:12 AM

Congratulations . I'm so happy for you. You are a dragon fighter the dragons fear. Hugs, VickieGFrom: B. <bestofmarys57@ yahoo.com>To: Hep C Support Group For Dummies <HepatitisCSupportGr oupForDummies@ yahoogroups. com>Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 9:54:56 PMSubject:

[HepatitisCSupportG roupForDummies] Extra Special News

Hey Folks ~~

I've got some extra special news this holiday season. My six months follow up bloodwork after tx ending in June 2008 shows I

Congratulations ! Do you not have any lingering side effects from

treatment?...Debbie2

>

> Hey Folks ~~

>  

> I've got some extra special news this holiday season.  My six months

follow up bloodwork after tx ending in June 2008 shows I am still

undetectable...wahooo! 

Right on .Good

to hear the great news. Still go back for your yr check up and then wait until the

two yr mark.It has been 10 yrs for me being undetectable with genotype 1.

Gail

-----Original

Message-----

[mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of Doyle

Sent: December 10, 2008 9:00 PM

To:

HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies

Subject: Re:

Extra Special News

Hey

that is great news

and am so very happy for you.

B.

Subject: Extra Special News

To: " Hep C Support Group For Dummies "

<HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies >

Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 7:54 PM

Hey Folks ~~

I've

got some extra special news this holiday season. My six months follow

up bloodwork after tx ending in June 2008 shows I am still undetectable.

...wahooo! This is the one that they said was the most important as if

you are still undetectable at 6 months then there is only a 2% chance that

the virus would ever be active again. An investment in tx was worth

all the effort...now with such a good payoff too. I hope this will

inspire others to carry on and make it through or consider doing tx

themselves. My viral load was 7 million when I started tx and I

had the virus for about 16 years. I was one of the fortunate

one's that had only stage 1 grade 2 results on my biopsy. I also

never had any symptoms before tx. It was hard to think that I

would make myself sick with tx after not being sick at all...but I finally

decided to give it a try and I'm glad I did.

Thanks

for all the support you were to me during tx. I still read all

the emails and respond here and there. I plan on keeping up

being a part of the group as it has been so important in my life

and I hope to be able to help others when I can.

With

much joy,