RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Hope

Rate this topic

Guest guest

thank you for your support, i know a little about my hep c but not much. thank you again!

To: hepatitiscsupportgroupfordummies Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 4:04:09 PMSubject: Re: Hope

Honey very well started and we do need hope to survive and well and not constantly dwelling on all the negatives.

Our full knowledge about our own HCV medical case taking a very active part in our medical care is essential to all of us.

The human body is a miraculous wonderful thing with so many things still medically unknown and we all have the hope and the chances of being the miracle pt and stumping all our Dr's.

Without hope and positive thinking thankful for each and every day even the little things in life than what are we left with - all the negatives multiplying no hope and very unhappy.

I truly feel we are our #1 top priority in life and for our lives or we can not fully be there for all others in our lives. It is very tough at times and with our other priorities responsibilities and with many of us still trying to raise our children.

I was very thankful when I was 1st dx'ed and in late stages I had already raised my children. They were young adults on their own with lives family's of their own.

I don't really know what I would have done or differently if I was still raising children. It must be damn hard on people that are.

Hoping and wishing it all works out for the best for you and hubby. If not you do what you need to do to be a long term survivor happy and content too.

All The Best.

Happy Holiday's

Deb