RemedySpot.com

Re: need to vent

Rate this topic

Guest guest

amanda my dear sister i feel you and know my thoughts are with you my tx is on hold again my ins lost my paper work so i'm not covered can't see my doctors and tx well i don't have my tummy meds to can't really eat most of the time i miss u kiddo love ya sister jane p.s. e-mail when you can your bud

To: hep c support group <hepatitiscsupportgroupfordummies >; hep c support group <hcvsupport4u >Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 4:00:26 PMSubject: need to vent

HI I just need to vent about this tx. I have been doing so well and now not so good. I am having a very tough day. This visous cycle I am on sucks. I am told I will feel better if I exercise but then I feel like crap so I dont or the one moment a week I feel good I need to do other things. I know I am not the only one who feels this way have any ideas? I am so tired of feeling so ill and not being abe to do anything. I feel like this virius has taken away from my being able to be in my 20's. I watch all my friends go out and I try but usually dont go cause I feel so ill. I just want to be my normal self again, whoever that was I dont remember who I was and who I want to be. I only have 9 more weeks and am hanging in there but just a bad day. Thank you for listening.

D

Mike

Thank you for the support. Even though I dont want others to go through this it is helpful to know others feel the same. I eat right no added salt, sugar not a lot of red meat or dairy. We eat a low carb diet and overall take good care of ourselves. I have trouble sleeping since tx started which I hear is normal and that effects me a lot. I cant sleep at night and we have tried several different sleeping aids from natural to way to strong and I got ill but still no sleep. Overall I stay positive and that is the best thing for me when people start feeling sorry for me and try to hard then that bothers me and makes me feel worse. My husband is great and I can call him anytime and we will talk about the strange feelings I am having and that helps. I am not depressed just over it. I am 24 and want to be 24. I am like an 80 yr old. You would think so if you saw all the meds they have me on. A lot of what they give me is suspost to make you sleepy but

because I have been on them soooo long they dont anymore. I think that is why the sleeping aids dont work. So I am going to step up my game and start working out no matter what everyday and hopefully that helps the sleep thing. I have a lot going on besides tx I am a full time student and housewife. Last night I cried and cried and today I woke up feeling so much better about life. I felt good inside and in my head so I got a lot done. The upside of tx is that when I have good moments they are really good but then the bad are terrible. I am rambeling so I am going to go thanks again for listening.

From: Doyle <a_doyle07yahoo (DOT) com>Subject: [HepatitisCSupportG roupForDummies] need to ventTo: "hep c support group" <hepatitiscsupportgr oupfordummies@ yahoogroups. com>, "hep c support group" <hcvsupport4u@ yahoogroups. com>Date: Friday, November 21, 2008, 1:00 PM

HI I just need to vent about this tx. I have been doing so well and now not so good. I am having a very tough day. This visous cycle I am on sucks. I am told I will feel better if I exercise but then I feel like crap so I dont or the one moment a week I feel good I need to do other things. I know I am not the only one who feels this way have any ideas? I am so tired of feeling so ill and not being abe to do anything. I feel like this virius has taken away from my being able to be in my 20's. I watch all my friends go out and I try but usually dont go cause I feel so ill. I just want to be my normal self again, whoever that was I dont remember who I was and who I want to be. I only have 9 more weeks and am hanging in there but just a bad day. Thank you for listening.

D