RemedySpot.com

Re: Pshrinks etc - Hi Ms. Suzie Q and Sir Spyke Phd

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Ya Toots

Honey I'm so happy you are receiving special and trained support for you now and at this last stage.

I'm so proud of you and how well you are handling it all and yes open honest to and for yourself and thankful for it and you sharing with us.

Now, we're working on the idea that I may die before I get a new liver & the frustrations of losing my mind or memory.

Honey you got it and said it correctly - May not receive my transplant in time. We are not giving-up and on ourselves but honestly facing the truth reality of our lives our life and what May await us accepting it the processes what we must do can do and live our lives happy content loving to the best of our abilities now each and everyday. No guilt no shame no blame no regrets.

You probably don't remember a long time ago me trying to explain it all to you and esld. It is impossible to completely understand until we are well into esld and can and do feel it. A chronic terminal illness takes a very long time a type of preparing stages for us with many stages and steps we experience feel and we do reach a point of feeling it and now understanding knowing it for us.

In ways we are lucky special. We are giving hope and special chances because we can and may receive a liver transplant in time. Many others with other end stages of diseases don't have that hope or chance.

We have no regrets because we have done everything humanly possible have listed and whatever will be will be out of our hands now and in the hands of higher

powers whatever our beliefs and for our life and our souls life forces destinies.

We now know feel accept it as best we can the physical end stage of a terminal disease.

People - friends - loved ones must also go though the steps processes for themselves about us the best they can and are able to put don't can't feel what we are feeling and experiencing for ourselves. They all mean well and want the best for us and going through a self protect mechanism for themselves too and a type of denial.

We hear - I know and I feel you are going to be just fine - I know you will get your transplant in time. They mean well but we now know understand there is no guarantee of this or no guarantees in life.

We have accepted it because we now experience and feel it.

We want acceptance of our esld acceptance of us in very late esld how strong we are have become proud of it and ourselves and may or may not receive a transplant in time.

I hope and pray you will receive your transplant and here to support you.

Toots I'm here for you all the way and through it all.

Never lose hope or your sense of humor smile enjoy laugh and love like hell.

I know Spyke is a great comfort joy and love for you. RD is for me to my baby and yep another spoiled brat like Sir Spyke. It is amazing how our beloved pets are so much more than pets are intelligent emotionally tuned into us can sense things and with us and there more for us to when we need it.

RD comes and snuggles with me wants hugs kisses. I swear he looks at me wants to get nose to nose eyes to eyes with me and the way he looks at me I feel he does understand on his own level.

Or it's all the drugs rx's and upping um lately but it's still all good. I'm good been reading keeping up just had to take a break from posting for awhile but had to email ya.

Can you believe it got down into the 30's last few nights windy off the lake but warms up into the 60's still during the day. We don't have winter just cold fronts blowing in every now and than you send down our way and it warms up again. Many Thanksgivings and Christmases hot enough for a/c and a few very cold for us and even a few times snow flakes.

My very close dear friend for many many years now love ya lots and big hugs from me and Rd to You and Spyke from way down here to way up there.

It's also so amazing sight unseen online only we can feel the love hugs support and closer to some of us than some of our own family members.

Hang In There !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and RD

Hi All, I started seeing my old psychologist again last month. I first saw him just after I was dx'd to help me deal with things - you know he helped a lot. It helps just to have someone there to listen while you vent, helps deal with the frustration etc. Now, we're working on the idea that I may die before I get a new liver & the frustrations of losing my mind or memory. It's important to find someone you trust - I went through a few before I found this one.Hugs,SuZie & Sir SpYke the Fluffy - assistant therapist