RemedySpot.com

Re: sort of OT: MMR research slated on the 'tonigh...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Government propaganda as usual, I had several buddies tried ringing and after Daybreak slot but they are not interested at all

Mx

Evening allA bit ironic coming from an autistic but here goes. I'm annoyed thatthe tonight program didn't mention that vaccines are available insingle doses for those that wish it. All the program is doingencourages parents to pressurise other parents into vaccinating theirkids!-- is

Guest guest

I also found program pathetic.  Where was representation from families whose children have vaccine damage and from families who now live with whole body disorders due to toxic load of vaccines been too much.

Alison R

Government propaganda as usual, I had several buddies tried ringing and after Daybreak slot but they are not interested at all

Mx

Evening allA bit ironic coming from an autistic but here goes. I'm annoyed thatthe tonight program didn't mention that vaccines are available insingle doses for those that wish it. All the program is doingencourages parents to pressurise other parents into vaccinating theirkids!-- is

Guest guest

I also felt that a defensive point to bring up would be that not all vaccinations guarantee immunity to the child that has been vaccinated, just looking at this list and the number of children who have been tested for various immunities for which they have previously been vaccinated and are still not immune! Yet the blame is always put on the parents of those children who are completely unvaccinated. There are vaccinated children walking around as un-immune as unvaccinated ones.Colleen

I also found program pathetic. Where was representation from families whose children have vaccine damage and from families who now live with whole body disorders due to toxic load of vaccines been too much.

Alison R

Mx

Guest guest

and children that are not vaccinated and have immunity......and are portrait as the evil of society just because they haven't had the vaccines.

I am so sick of this propaganda ....

Guest guest

I also found program pathetic.  Where was representation from families whose children have vaccine damage and from families who now live with whole body disorders due to toxic load of vaccines been too much.

Well said Alison, i was thinking when i saw those 'unvaccinated' kids playing 'at least they wont be vaccine damaged'.-- is