RemedySpot.com

Re: How Many OF THOSE HERE ARE IN THEIR 50's???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

M 53. Infected 1988.

m

HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies

[mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of VickieG

Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 9:07 AM

To: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies

Subject: Re: How Many OF THOSE HERE

ARE IN THEIR 50's???

VickieG-59-infected

December, 1984

To: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies

Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 8:48:22 AM

Subject: How Many OF THOSE HERE ARE

IN THEIR 50's???

Was just wondering since I've seemed to notice

that there are many of

us.

1. Debbie2 - 54 - infected 33 yrs.

don in kansas 57 infected btwn 69-72

Subject: RE: How Many OF THOSE HERE ARE IN THEIR 50's???To: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Date: Sunday, December 14, 2008, 11:40 AM

M 53. Infected 1988.

m

From: HepatitisCSupportGr oupForDummies@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:HepatitisCS upportGroupForDu mmies@yahoogroup s.com] On Behalf Of VickieGSent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 9:07 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGr oupForDummies@ yahoogroups. comSubject: Re: [HepatitisCSupportG roupForDummies] How Many OF THOSE HERE ARE IN THEIR 50's???

VickieG-59-infected December, 1984

From: pita54me <pita54meyahoo (DOT) com>To: HepatitisCSupportGr oupForDummies@ yahoogroups. comSent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 8:48:22 AMSubject: [HepatitisCSupportG roupForDummies] How Many OF THOSE HERE ARE IN THEIR 50's???

Was just wondering since I've seemed to notice that there are many of us.1. Debbie2 - 54 - infected 33 yrs.

SuZie - 58, infected 1969

From: Matchinsky <mmatchinsky@ gmail.com>Subject: RE: [HepatitisCSupportG roupForDummies] How Many OF THOSE HERE ARE IN THEIR 50's???To: HepatitisCSupportGr oupForDummies@ yahoogroups. comDate: Sunday, December 14, 2008, 11:40 AM

M 53. Infected 1988.

m

From: HepatitisCSupportGr oupForDummies@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:HepatitisCS upportGroupForDu mmies@yahoogroup s.com] On Behalf Of VickieGSent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 9:07 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGr oupForDummies@ yahoogroups. comSubject: Re: [HepatitisCSupportG roupForDummies] How Many OF THOSE HERE ARE IN THEIR 50's???

VickieG-59-infected December, 1984

From: pita54me <pita54meyahoo (DOT) com>To: HepatitisCSupportGr oupForDummies@ yahoogroups. comSent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 8:48:22 AMSubject: [HepatitisCSupportG roupForDummies] How Many OF THOSE HERE ARE IN THEIR 50's???

Was just wondering since I've seemed to notice that there are many of us.1. Debbie2 - 54 - infected 33 yrs.

here almost 53(April 18)- had to be infected by transfusion in 1973. did some IV drugs with hubby only in late '80s and as of yet he does not have it 'Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. Subject: How Many OF THOSE HERE ARE IN THEIR 50's???To: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Date: Sunday, December 14, 2008, 6:48 AM

Was just wondering since I've seemed to notice that there are many of

us.

1. Debbie2 - 54 - infected 33 yrs.