RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Hi All--Retraction of earlier post -- Hi Ya

Rate this topic

Guest guest

thanks for your reply 'Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. Subject: Re: Hi All--Retraction of earlier post -- Hi Ya To: hepatitiscsupportgroupfordummies Date: Saturday, November 29, 2008, 10:41 PM

Honey no need to apologize for whining and in your case and stage. It is not actually whining but venting getting in touch with how you are stressed really emotionally physically feeling at that time. The reality of it all now expressing it and getting it out. Then if it is a positive process for us if we realize that than we can let go of so much stress and worry. We realize it how lucky we really are for each precious day tough or not than start to heal feel better about it all and us.

Writing it all down honestly how we feel than after rereading what we wrote is a very good positive emotional experience and type of therapy if we allow it and learn from it.

I kept a daily journal while I was in esld. The stressful wait while listed how I honestly felt emotionally physically symptoms all I can not do anymore. I wrote during the day if needed and at the end of the day. Oh I let it all out even cussed up a storm at times when I needed to tough times and days how rough it really was on me and family. On better days and from time to time I would reread what I wrote how rough it was and realized how thankful I was for the good days and times and how lucky I really was to be listed if I got the call or not and to still be alive. How rich my life had been and will be with such understanding accepting supportive loving kids and family.

Going back reading it I realized accepted how rough it all was and will be but how strong and such a tough gal I was to have made it through it ready able to handle the future and also my family too.

The tough times weren't as tough anymore and after I would get it all out my system write it all down than be able to accept it all feel so lucky grateful to just still be alive each and every day. I than could let go of it all not carry all that burden stress emotional negative feelings and for the future around with me all bottled out and it

would have been accumulating growing more and more by the day.

I'm confused as usual and trying to keep up kept track of all members and what's all going on with them.

Where you definitely medically refused as a transplant pt and for the future or just now and with your MELD scores now ??? If and when needed can you be actively listed for a transplant and have a TP Team - have you had or finished transplant evals accepted and waiting with follow-up care evals and if when need to list ????

I know it's been rough on you and hubby traveling for esld care and for a transplant team.

All The Best

Deb