RemedySpot.com

Re: Life Insurance Question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Debbie ~~

I was denied life insurance under my husbands dependent insurance when we got married in 2007. I listed the Hep C and Bipolar Disorder so I'm not sure which one or if both caused denial. I have been denied life insurance on an individual basis with Bipolar Disorder before I knew about Hep C in the past.

Good luck,

Subject: Life Insurance QuestionTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 10:40 AM

Reading the last post made me want to ask; has anyone else had trouble getting life insurance since being diagnosed with Hep C ? I applied to one company, received a phone call, answered a couple more questions and later got a letter of denial. Wondering if it's a lost cause to try to find a company. I'm sure I could buy one if I had lots of $$$ but don't and if I did I guess I wouldn't need life insurance.Debbie

Insurance co will deny you & if u have paid & somthing happens will Deny your family also for the HEP C ; I still have to have another test from a responsible lab to see if I really have Hep C & I just found out after going to an outside Lab U see I had not gone to the Va for the Last 20 years & not any other doctor except being checked for T.B. by state rules for my Job::: Hep C was only found in the 1990's; I believe so alot of people have it from BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS Boy Insurance Companies will have a field day with this to DENY ALL BENEFITS I am calling one now that I have car insurance with ???? Call around & have it in writing Insurance Companies DO NOT LIKE TO PAY :: REGARDS CONNIE:::

My dr. told me that once the viral load is gone they can not deny you. I was told that if you have done tx and it worked you need to tell them about the hep c and then tell them to check your viral load. I hope that helps

Subject: Life Insurance Question

To: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 8:40 AM

Reading the last post made me want to ask; has anyone else had trouble getting life insurance since being diagnosed with Hep C ? I applied to one company, received a phone call, answered a couple more questions

and later got a letter of denial. Wondering if it's a lost cause to try to find a company. I'm sure I could buy one if I had lots of $$$ but don't and if I did I guess I wouldn't need life insurance.

Debbie -- check out web page www.zip-fix.com or www.zipfix.net and my group on Yahoo ZIPPER REPAIR

just called the Insurance Company; mine I have with Auto; they give u a physical before they insure u & they have to tell u and of course they take all your records in account A nice way for me to get a free physical in my home & do not have to wait on a Doctor that has no time for you::

regards Connie

My dr. told me that once the viral load is gone they can not deny you. I was told that if you have done tx and it worked you need to tell them about the hep c and then tell them to check your viral load. I hope that helps

Subject: Life Insurance Question

To: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 8:40 AM

Reading the last post made me want to ask; has anyone else had trouble getting life insurance since being diagnosed with Hep C ? I applied to one company, received a phone call, answered a couple more questions

and later got a letter of denial. Wondering if it's a lost cause to try to find a company. I'm sure I could buy one if I had lots of $$$ but don't and if I did I guess I wouldn't need life insurance.

Debbie -- check out web page www.zip-fix.com or www.zipfix.net and my group on Yahoo ZIPPER REPAIR

--Way to go Connie! Beat em at their own game. I haven't had time to

look more for insurance but I think it is doubtlful that I will find

one that will insure because of the Hep C. Good luck to you...Debbie2-

In HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies , " Constance

Madigan " wrote:

>

> * just called the Insurance Company; mine I have with Auto; they

give u a

> physical before they insure u & they have to tell u and of course

they take

> all your records in account A nice way for me to get a free

physical in

> my home & do not have to wait on a Doctor that has no time for

you::*

> *regards Connie*

>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Subject: Life Insurance

> > Debbie

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

> check out web page www.zip-fix.com or www.zipfix.net and my group

on Yahoo

> ZIPPER REPAIR

>

Hello all; This is a great way for all of you to save money since no one you leave any money too by insurance :; (if anything happens to u ) INSURANCE COMPANIES DO NOT PAY SO WHY PAY THEN PUT IT A SAVINGS ACCOUNT OR STOCKS ARE EVEN BETTER " DO NOT LIKE BANKS ANYWAY ALL THEY ARE GOOD FOR IS A CHECKING ACCOUNT (A SAMLL ONE ) SO STOCKS;THEY ARE BOUND TO COME UP except out great auto industry ; but the great stocks are alternative energy wind energy;; solar;; or geo thermal (esp in the northern climates ) I know Geo thermal is being used in South Dakota & that is colder than the east coast !!!!

Connie

--Way to go Connie! Beat em at their own game. I haven't had time to look more for insurance but I think it is doubtlful that I will find one that will insure because of the Hep C. Good luck to you...Debbie2-

In HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies , " Constance Madigan " wrote:>> * just called the Insurance Company; mine I have with Auto; they

give u a> physical before they insure u & they have to tell u and of course they take> all your records in account A nice way for me to get a free physical in> my home & do not have to wait on a Doctor that has no time for

you::*> *regards Connie*> > >> > > >> > > > Subject: Life Insurance

> > Debbie> >> >> > > >> > > > -- > check out web page www.zip-fix.com or www.zipfix.net and my group

on Yahoo> ZIPPER REPAIR> -- check out web page www.zip-fix.com or www.zipfix.net and my group on Yahoo ZIPPER REPAIR