RemedySpot.com

Re: Almost finished... Hi Ya Dana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome thank you for joining us and congrats on almost finished treatment and it was not too difficult for you. It is different for everyone and in severity with sides the longer with Hep C and with degree of liver damage.

Sorry you had a rough biopsy. Not all or repeat biopsy's may not be as hard on patients. Follow-up viral load testing will be done as for as another biopsy that's up to your Dr and if when he/she feels that another biopsy is medically indicated if ever if any problems arise. That is usually done if Chronic Hep C or related liver problems complications show up usually not clear from treatments and after time if liver labs shows problems going on in liver and severe enough. There is also a new type of liver scan like a type of cat scan non-invasive like a biopsy that may be used for some patients.

Did you clear and when while on treatment and do you know your geno type of Hep C and biopsy results stage/grade of liver ???? I'm guessing geno 1's.

We are not just being nosy just trying to understand our members better and any medical info articles or support needed by them.

Cleared from treatment you have an excellent start and the earlier the better the sooner you contracted Hep C to do treatment and before to much liver damage has been done. You are a young beautiful woman with your entire life ahead of you.

You are not venting but sharing with us for us to get to know you better.

We have members in all stages from 1st diagnosed - to and through all stages - on treatments now - finished treatments - some success stories some not - pre and post liver transplants for many years. We span it all have been there and here for our support and support of our members

If we can be of any help for both you or your Mom just let us know. Any questions - concerns - in need of medical articles or our personal Hep C experiences.

Check out our Photos mug shots - Files - Links - sections in group with many helpful links to sites with much excellent info.

Thank you for sharing your photos with us. It does help to put a face to our members and for forming closer supportive friendships and bonds.

We are looking forward to hearing more from you and keeping us updated on both you and your Mom.

All The Best To Both of You.

Deb

54 - New Orleans

HCV geno 1a for 32 years now

Liver transplant 3-4-01 and still going strong

So I am new to this.. I've known that Ive had Hep c for about 2 yrsnow.. I started treatment the beginning of this year, its been tough onme but im sure not as hard as some. I only discovered I had it was whenmy mother first started her treatment, I thank her for that becauseshe's had it for about 20-25 yrs now and now doctor instructed her atany point to look into treatment and my mother at the time did not knowany better so she now knows better and has passed her wisdom on tome.. I am currently out of work because I have not been feel wellgetting to the end of my treatment. About 3 more weeks to go!! yah!...The treatment isnt as bad as i thought and saw my mother go throughgiven she has more progressed disease than I do. But I cant wait untilall this is over. My only concern right now, and I know this is littleconsidering the extensive treatment,

But know with being the end will Ihave to go through another biopsy because I didnt know have a greatexperience the first time. Thanks for letting me vent!!! Good luck toall