RemedySpot.com

Let us remember

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello everyone. I just wanted to stick my neck out and put my two cents in this morning. I don't do that very often because I usually get it chopped off, but I care about all members of this group so I will this morning. I hope I don't step on anyone's toes. We should all remember that we are here because we all have something in common. We are all heppers and are all here to get and give support. Each of us in our own stages of treatment and or infection whether we be members old or new or moderators. Regardless of our situation, we should be able to count on each other to help us get through those days that we don't feel well for those are the days we need the most support. We should strive to give

compassion to each other daily even though we may not agree on some things.Please don't quit the group because you disagree on rules. Help to make things better if at all possible by making suggestions. Above all, love one another. Hugs, VickieG