RemedySpot.com

Re: Sam's anti-virals

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oh thank F for that!!I was just stressing that Dr G had turned to 'defensive' practise making a U turn so quickly!!Unless of course he didn't fancy taking you on after reading your email lol!Glad it's sorted out though :-))x

Just had it confirmed that Sam is to go back on anti-virals. He got sam confused with another child.

Kirsty

x

Guest guest

If he was doing that I would hope to god he would stop Rxing once daily ALA 150mg, pissing me off that I'll have to go all the way to London to see him to argue the toss because it seems any other form of communication gets ignored

Mx

I was just stressing that Dr G had turned to 'defensive' practise making a U turn so quickly!!

Guest guest

He must have confused your son with mine. He is prescribing antibiotics only for ( we on anti fungals already) We had confirmation about it this morning.AgnieszkaSent using BlackBerry® from OrangeSender: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 16:29:43 -0000To: <Autism-Biomedical-Europe >ReplyTo: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Subject: Sam's anti-virals Just had it confirmed that Sam is to go back on anti-virals. He got sam confused with another child.Kirstyx