RemedySpot.com

INTRODUCTION

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hi everyone

Im don in kansas, friend to debbie[pita54] and michael[m].

Too much hassle at the other site[HcC] so I came here. Altho I still lurk there and give support to all.

I must say it seems everyone here is alot friendlier.

I am 1b-86009 load, with no tx as of yet.

Im the guy who wants to send all of you healing energy, love, and no info at all. lol

I know little except Im tired and got lotsa fog.

I live in salina, ks, by myself. My GF left, and family is far away.

I have PTSD, panic attacks, depression, mood swings, all which I take headmeds for.

The mental health folks here have been real kind to me, getting me set up with a place to live, and meds, not to mention other services too.

I used a needle in the late 60's-early 70's. Last summer was told I had hep c.

Ive been clean since early 70's except for pot and cigs.

I am just an old hippy. Wont give up my hair and beard. 57 this yr.

I havent started tx yet, am concidering it and alternatives, but am seeing docs for info.

Im scared, but getting calmer about tx. I just worry alot because Im a 1B, and from what I hear, thats hard to get rid of.

Ive been eating everything not nailed down, minus salt, sugar, cafeen, alcohol, drugs, etc.

I am glad this site is here, and will try to be worthy of it, but if you push my buttons, I tend to say what I think. [the other site mods didnt like that].

Thank you for allowing me to come here to learn, give and take support, and blast everyone with healing energy.

I do believe in God, but thats btwn me and him. I wont cram my beliefs down your throat, but from time to time I may make mention of God. Take it or leave it. Your beliefs are yours with my blessings.

I am opinionated too. I do mention my opinions, but never mean disrespect to anyone. Just my thoughts. No more, no less.

I realize we are all sick here in one degree or another, and will try to keep the stress at a low ebb. I dont like it either.

Anyway, I forgot most of what I had to say, so my blabber is done.

love

don in kansas