The Scotson technique and HDOT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HI We have received some funding to be trained for 1st course of TST. I noticed

that they also offer HDOT at the same time for an additional cost. I would like

to try this BUT i remember there being a warning re parasites. My DS is not

currently on any Biomeds or diet so concerned about spending the moeny and

getting a negative effect. Any advice please?

Guest guest

My dd at the time that she had the hdot was already on a GFCF diet restricted on simp,e carbohydrates, salicilates, and phenols, and was receiving biomedical treatments but was not on the appropriate supplements so her body did not respond in any way the this HDot. However now that we finally found a doctor that really knows what he is doing and also she is in addition to her GFCF diet on gaps diet as well and we have started to do hdot again and now is really working. She has had lots of yeast diet off. But only when we get to 2.5 pressure anything below that won't do anything for the parasites in the gut. Hope that helps

HI We have received some funding to be trained for 1st course of TST. I noticed that they also offer HDOT at the same time for an additional cost. I would like to try this BUT i remember there being a warning re parasites. My DS is not currently on any Biomeds or diet so concerned about spending the moeny and getting a negative effect. Any advice please?