RemedySpot.com

Re: Blood Tests Back - Jeff and Sue !!!!!!!!!! :)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I read your message and it made my day. It put a big smile on my face touched my heart even before I had enough coffee.

Jeff is our wonder boy never gave up has done so well since his transplant and even cleared from tx after it. He has beat all the odds.

Yes there is always hope and Miracles so do happen.

Both of you have done an excellent job and I know Jeff is so thankful for all your love support care giving through it all.

Sue thank you for keeping us up to date about Jeff your support to other members and for spouses and primary care givers of loved ones in esld through to transplant and beyond.

I saw the photo Jeff added of the races at Indy - Great Time - and knew both of you were enjoying and going strong.

I hope and Janet is going better now. She is now also very ill and for our quiet stubborn hard headed Jon now 7 years from transplant too. Yep I know he's reading this too and no Jon you are more hard headed and stubborn than me.

Gotta go for awhile will catch up with everyone later.

Very Happy Holiday's To All.

Deb

Hi, Good news today, Jeff's non detectable for the Hep. C, he hadbloodwork drawn on Monday and just got the results. He had finished upthe shots last Dec. Also, when he got the Tp. the liver had antibodiesfor Hep.B also. He had a procedure in July, called an infusion, wherethey injected meds in an IV into him. I think this is new, because wehad to get authorization from insurance. This was for the Hep.B. Well,also good news, he is undetectable for that also. Alot of people hereare starting tx, or on tx, good luck to you. We hope and pray that itworks for you. Take care. Sue

THERE ARE NO MIRACLES FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NO FAITH IN THEMCONGRATS AGAIN ! 'Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. Subject: Re: Blood Tests Back - Jeff and Sue !!!!!!!!!! :)To: hepatitiscsupportgroupfordummies Date: Friday, December 12, 2008, 9:48 AM

I read your message and it made my day. It put a big smile on my face touched my heart even before I had enough coffee.

Jeff is our wonder boy never gave up has done so well since his transplant and even cleared from tx after it. He has beat all the odds.

Yes there is always hope and Miracles so do happen.

Both of you have done an excellent job and I know Jeff is so thankful for all your love support care giving through it all.

Sue thank you for keeping us up to date about Jeff your support to other members and for spouses and primary care givers of loved ones in esld through to transplant and beyond.

I saw the photo Jeff added of the races at Indy - Great Time - and knew both of you were enjoying and going strong.

I hope and Janet is going better now. She is now also very ill and for our quiet stubborn hard headed Jon now 7 years from transplant too. Yep I know he's reading this too and no Jon you are more hard headed and stubborn than me.

Gotta go for awhile will catch up with everyone later.

Very Happy Holiday's To All.

Deb

Hi, Good news today, Jeff's non detectable for the Hep. C, he hadbloodwork drawn on Monday and just got the results. He had finished upthe shots last Dec. Also, when he got the Tp. the liver had antibodiesfor Hep.B also. He had a procedure in July, called an infusion, wherethey injected meds in an IV into him. I think this is new, because wehad to get authorization from insurance. This was for the Hep.B. Well,also good news, he is undetectable for that also. Alot of people hereare starting tx, or on tx, good luck to you. We hope and pray that itworks for you. Take care. Sue