RemedySpot.com

Threadworm - Recurring

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

just keeps getting threadworms.  While he fights the medicine like a banshee I don't know what to do but to dose him every 2 weeks without stopping.  We have gone crazy with handwashing, keeping his nails short, changing clothes, bedlinens, etc but still he keeps getting them.  He is really bad about putting his hands near his mouth/face and has no issue with touching public toilets which I have tried to explain to him makes him sick but I can't take it too far as he is inclined to get too worried about getting " germs " .  

Any suggestions?  I've looked into the Ovex and I can't see that giving it to him as a preventative would be harmful - particularly as the worms cause reduced sleep, terrible sugar cravings and a less happy child.  I don't see any adverse effects of the Ovex other than the fact that I have to hold him down to give to him which both he and I find traumatic.

I've seen others mention more holistic methods of parasite control but there is no way in he*l I'm going to get herbs down him when I can barely get him to swallow banana flavoured sweetened syrup!

Agh. Darla x