RemedySpot.com

HEY I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THYROID PROBLEMS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I went to dr other day to go over lab work he said thyroids where low but i had antibodies showing

thyroid peroxidase > 1000 H 0-34 limits

antithyroglbulin ab 134 H 0-40

T4 0.33L 0.61-1.76

T3 39 L 85-205

he ( ob-gyn ) was going to put me on meds the send me to a IM doctor when i told him i had one he looked suprised a said then you need to make appt. with him my question is what im i looking at and what kind of tx besides pills if any d, de, or any one else that thyroid problems

thank you

KAT

Hey

I had a thyroid problem which was a rarer acute case. This was a virus that attacked my thyroid gland this went away on itsown. Also there are other things you can do to help your tyroid meds, herbs, foods find out what exactly it is then go from there.

Subject: HEY I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THYROID PROBLEMSTo: hepatitiscsupportgroupfordummies Date: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 11:38 AM

I went to dr other day to go over lab work he said thyroids where low but i had antibodies showing

T4 0.33L 0.61-1.76

T3 39 L 85-205

he ( ob-gyn ) was going to put me on meds the send me to a IM doctor when i told him i had one he looked suprised a said then you need to make appt. with him my question is what im i looking at and what kind of tx besides pills if any d, de, or any one else that thyroid problems

thank you

KAT

thank you

i have to go to dr on friday to see what he going to do

kat

From: KATHY SHELNUTT <kathyshel2000@ yahoo.com>Subject: [HepatitisCSupportG roupForDummies] HEY I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THYROID PROBLEMSTo: hepatitiscsupportgr oupfordummies@ yahoogroups. comDate: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 11:38 AM

T4 0.33L 0.61-1.76

T3 39 L 85-205

thank you

KAT