RemedySpot.com

Re: The Toronto Trip - Hi Ya Suzie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Honey it's great news your tumor has not increased has stayed the same size all this time. It sounds crazy but if you are going to get hcc tumor that's the best type has not gotten any larger. The other type is the very fast growing type.

It sounds strange to people not in esld - end stage liver disease but we get to a point of wishing for higher MELD scores enough to be actively listed than receive our transplants or other additional extra medical dx's added we can deal with to up us on the list. The more extra medical documentations dx's they can add the better for us to receive our transplants faster.

We know we need it feel like hell anyway so let's get to transplant as soon as we can than recoup and feel so much better again.

Of course being so abby normal more medically risk factors additional non-related dx's a longer hosp and recoup time I still felt so much better so good again

immediately after my transplant so happy a type of euphoria. Hot damn I did it got a 2nd chance can give life hell again and knew felt I really could do it. No not from the good drugs for a short time cause it lasts after a transplant. I was so thrilled ecstatic can't explain it cause there are no words to fully express it. I finally felt like me again no brain fog and esld feeling like hell.

Hoping and praying you get The Call soon can feel it and do it all again too and so much more.

All The Best

Love and Hugs

Red2 out the bottle

Sorry, I found out yesterday. Here's the news - the tumor hasn't grown at all, still 2 cm by 1.7 BUT - it is now "highly suspicious for HCC (hepatocellular cancer) so the doctors have decided that I definitely have cancer & changed my status accordingly. This gives me the extra points for the t p list & moves me up on the list so it's good.SuZie