RemedySpot.com

Vitamin B12

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HiDoes anybody use the Hydroxycobalamin B12 (Metabolics) and also Methylcobalamin B12 (Complementary Prescriptions) drops ?This was an alternative way of getting B12 rather than injections by Dr. G. However from January, we have using both the injection and the drops.Given that Breakspear will not do B12 injections I am thinking of continuing with only the drops. Breakspear is happy to provide supplements (the drops are classed as Supplements) till one year from last visit at Breakspear, so I am looking for different places to acquire these B12 drops for future.I found that we can purchase these from Metabolics directly though not sure if the Methylcobalamin B12 will be quite different in flavour from that of Complementary Prescriptions provided by Breakspear. This is important for me as my son likes the taste of these drops and would possibly not like others if the taste is different. The one from Complementary Prescriptions has cranberry and cinnamon flavoring-Varun