RemedySpot.com

Re: normal?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Enjoy dear friend and thank god everyday that you got this chance to have a life again.I am so happy for you and you made my Christmas more beautiful with your success.

Gail

normal?

Hi gang,

Feeling normal is weird, I feel like taking the medicine again. I am feeling too much. I was used to being in a fog. I am sure I can get used to this, but my brain is too clear!

Hoku

Hoku, life is so wonderful after you finally get off tx. Smells and tasts, sunshine, everything will awaken and be wonderful to you now. Enjoy! Hugs, VickieGTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 8:47:56 PMSubject: normal?

Hi gang,

Feeling normal is weird, I feel like taking the medicine again. I am feeling too much. I was used to being in a fog. I am sure I can get used to this, but my brain is too clear!

Hoku

My husband is feeling the same way! He finished his treatment Thanksgiving week - it was nice to see him be able to enjoy his meal for a change.

Hi gang,

Hoku