RemedySpot.com

Re: S?et: Rages, Tears and Tantrums [teaching]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Don't know if there is a connection but gets like this on a cyclical basis (been friends with Vicky for to many years to remember).

I didn't think Sam was a strep kid, I know metals and virus are issues, I sort the metals, I need DG to sort the virus as Sam stays at school 4 nights per week for waking hours curriculum (which has done wonders) but everything supps more than meds have to be ordered by a medic to get staff to give them. Been 12 years at this game and only time we used Rx in past went badly which was Valtrex and likely a results of them needing them +++ but I could not handle the resulting aggression given he is bigger than me.

He has responded well to naturals but with seizures DG thinks getting virus under control will help with those

Mandi x

Mandi

Could you please explain the connection between strep and virus? I know a number of kids locally who have high strep counts and they are all on either Augmentin or Zithromax and doing IVIG. Could you please explain how virus figures into this?

Thanks

Elena

Απο: "Mum231ASD@..." ΠÏος: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Στάλθηκε: 1:37 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 12 ΑπÏιλίου 2012Θεμα: Re: Rages, Tears and Tantrums [teaching]

DG, he has many kids with strep, he Dx Sam on examination and is going to treat the virus I KNOW is there without the ££££ test, so that one on history, I think its the only way forward at this stage

Mx

No, not giving up on biomed, don't know how far we can go but come an incredibly long way. Iv'e given up on doctors and tests though for the most part, 's totally pain free only because of biomed so giving up is never an option. The thing is though it may need prescriptions for these yearly viral issues, every winter we see regression, this one has been the worst for many years. I just need to find someone who is not going to insist on pointless and costly tests, when your kid hits teens then I think we need to narrow everything down to what's most relevent as best we can, so much has to be paid for beyond any funding we can get. Vicky

Re: Rages, Tears and Tantrums [teaching]

Hi Vicki

May I ask if has had any blood or urine testing done recently

BW

KathSent from my iPad

Having trouble trying to engage in anything not of his choosing. He doesn't actually choose to do anything anymore! He sits in hhis room visually stimming with a Screwfix catalogue for hours. Watched Soma DVD again last night, hoping for inspiration and although most of the kids were severe it was just stimms she was competing with, we had crying real tears yesterday when we attempted therapy, he constantly runs off, uses his only perfect word of "no" and if we ignore him or try and redirect he will start head banging with gusto!Any thoughts please.Vicky