RemedySpot.com

Replacement of teeth lost

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear all,Recently my son had lost a teeth in an incident in school. It was replaced by a fake teeth. They said he had to be 21 years of age for implant teeth. Does this mean I cannot continue with AC chelation protocol due to the metal dental? Thank you in advanceNura Sent from my iPhone I'd need a very big wheelie bin for my boys lolMx I've used L.L. Clay Baths and they seem to be a good product, made by a careful company. The company gives good advice on protecting your drains. I also used to use a big trash bin and stand my son in the water, watching a DVD to pass the time, then tip the bin outside. Pretty cute!AbbieSent from my iPad

Guest guest

You need to know exactly what materials they used and ask Andy, or do you mean dentures?

Mx

Dear all,

Recently my son had lost a teeth in an incident in school. It was replaced by a fake teeth. They said he had to be 21 years of age for implant teeth. Does this mean I cannot continue with AC chelation protocol due to the metal dental?

Thank you in advance

Nura Sent from my iPhone

I'd need a very big wheelie bin for my boys lol

Mx

I've used L.L. Clay Baths and they seem to be a good product, made by a careful company. The company gives good advice on protecting your drains. I also used to use a big trash bin and stand my son in the water, watching a DVD to pass the time, then tip the bin outside. Pretty cute!AbbieSent from my iPad

Guest guest

Hi Mandi,Thank you. It is dentures. Do I still continue with chelation?Thank youNura Sent from my iPhone You need to know exactly what materials they used and ask Andy, or do you mean dentures? Mx Dear all,Recently my son had lost a teeth in an incident in school. It was replaced by a fake teeth. They said he had to be 21 years of age for implant teeth. Does this mean I cannot continue with AC chelation protocol due to the metal dental? Thank you in advanceNura Sent from my iPhone I'd need a very big wheelie bin for my boys lolMx I've used L.L. Clay Baths and they seem to be a good product, made by a careful company. The company gives good advice on protecting your drains. I also used to use a big trash bin and stand my son in the water, watching a DVD to pass the time, then tip the bin outside. Pretty cute!AbbieSent from my iPad

Guest guest

Plastic or metal ones? Plastic should be OK

Mx

Hi Mandi,

Thank you. It is dentures. Do I still continue with chelation?

Thank you

Nura

Sent from my iPhone

You need to know exactly what materials they used and ask Andy, or do you mean dentures?

Mx

Dear all,

Recently my son had lost a teeth in an incident in school. It was replaced by a fake teeth. They said he had to be 21 years of age for implant teeth. Does this mean I cannot continue with AC chelation protocol due to the metal dental?

Thank you in advance

Nura Sent from my iPhone

I'd need a very big wheelie bin for my boys lol

Mx

I've used L.L. Clay Baths and they seem to be a good product, made by a careful company. The company gives good advice on protecting your drains. I also used to use a big trash bin and stand my son in the water, watching a DVD to pass the time, then tip the bin outside. Pretty cute!AbbieSent from my iPad

Guest guest

It is metal. I think Sent from my iPhone Plastic or metal ones? Plastic should be OK Mx Hi Mandi,Thank you. It is dentures. Do I still continue with chelation?Thank youNura Sent from my iPhone You need to know exactly what materials they used and ask Andy, or do you mean dentures? Mx Dear all,Recently my son had lost a teeth in an incident in school. It was replaced by a fake teeth. They said he had to be 21 years of age for implant teeth. Does this mean I cannot continue with AC chelation protocol due to the metal dental? Thank you in advanceNura Sent from my iPhone I'd need a very big wheelie bin for my boys lolMx I've used L.L. Clay Baths and they seem to be a good product, made by a careful company. The company gives good advice on protecting your drains. I also used to use a big trash bin and stand my son in the water, watching a DVD to pass the time, then tip the bin outside. Pretty cute!AbbieSent from my iPad