RemedySpot.com

Re: workout & update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This morning was supposed to be cardio but my foot kept waking me up last night and hurt this morning too so I decided to just do a little bit from 's Walk Away Your Stress

I'm so sorry your foot is giving you such a hard time, . That has to be just awful with keeping you up at night. You definitely are a fighter with getting in any kind of workout you can. I like the abs in the S & H Bi's and tri's. Not real easy and not real hard.

I hope you get some relief. I wouldn't think Tylenol 3 would help too much. I find strong Ibuprofen to help me the best. My dentist came me vicoden and it didn't do much for me, as far as sleep anyway. I do think it helped with the pain, but it sounds like you need something for both.

~

Thanks so much, ! It has been really frustrating but I think there's a light at the end of the tunnel, though I'm almost afraid to say so. The doc gave me new orthotics last night and I've had very little pain or discomfort since then. I just hope it continues. T-3 & Vicodin usually knock me out, at least as far as I can remember, Vicodin especially. I haven't had T-3 in many years so I'm not sure. I didn't need it last night though, thankfully and hopefully, won't at all (the prescription was only a few dollars so if I don't end up using it, I'm not going to be concerned about it).

Did I tell you all that the insurance company came out to check out our garage sale and gave us a check for $700?! Woo hoo!! We can replace the garage sale without it killing us!! We called and ordered it right away and it will be installed in two weeks, hooray!

Re: workout & update

This morning was supposed to be cardio but my foot kept waking me up last night and hurt this morning too so I decided to just do a little bit from 's Walk Away Your Stress

I'm so sorry your foot is giving you such a hard time, . That has to be just awful with keeping you up at night. You definitely are a fighter with getting in any kind of workout you can. I like the abs in the S & H Bi's and tri's. Not real easy and not real hard.

I hope you get some relief. I wouldn't think Tylenol 3 would help too much. I find strong Ibuprofen to help me the best. My dentist came me vicoden and it didn't do much for me, as far as sleep anyway. I do think it helped with the pain, but it sounds like you need something for both.

~