RemedySpot.com

Tuesday Yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I feel the same way lately! I love it, but just getting up and doing it is workout in itself. KASSIAwife,mother,student,kettlebellehttp://ldysolana.blogspot.com To: Cathe_Friedrich_Fans ;

exercisevideos ; fitandthatsit Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 6:57 PM Subject: Tuesday Yoga

Good evening!

I didn't really feeling doing yoga, but made myself. Not sure why I haven't felt like doing it, but I've had some dread lately with it.

Anyway, I did Core Vinyasa. I only did 2 chapters. It was good enough for me.

~~

__._,

Good evening!

Tonight I tried another new one. This one is Aim True Yoga. I REALLY liked it. I did the first routine which is called the "beginner". Not sure why they call it this because it was far from beginner. There were a lot of advanced moves and she went pretty fast. I like the instructor, she's fun.

Off to get ready for The Biggest Loser. Anyone else watching?

~

I'm gonna have to download it tomorrow and watch it later :( I was gonna watch it at the gym tonite but Flo knocked me out!   (I don't have tv)Don't tell me what happens, and say hello to my future husband for me!

Quince

Good evening!

Tonight I tried another new one.  This one is Aim True Yoga.  I REALLY liked it.  I did the first routine which is called the " beginner " .  Not sure why they call it this because it was far from beginner.  There were a lot of advanced moves and she went pretty fast.  I like the instructor, she's fun.

Off to get ready for The Biggest Loser.  Anyone else watching?  

~

• 4 weeks later...

I AM SO FLIPPIN' JEALOUS!!!!  you need to have snap a pic of you so we can put it on our home page!Way to go, Gumby!

Tonight I did the second routine from Blissology " Bliss Tuesday "   I could hardly wait to share this with you all.  In this routine they do the full splits and I DID THEM!  I even did them on both sides with my entire body touching the mat.  In the middle of the split I was thinking  " wow, I'm 42 "   LOL.   I wanted to yell for to come look, but he wouldn't care.  I do! :)  

*~~*

Oh no... if you got it, FLAUNT IT!  I'm of course an egomaniac.  You KNOW if I could do that I wouldn't let y'all ever forget it!  LOL

I AM SO FLIPPIN' JEALOUS!!!!  you need to have snap a pic of you so we can put it on our home page!

Oh I was thinking about a picture just so I could show it to people when I'm very old lol.  

*~~*

That would be SO cool!!

Congrats !!! AWESOME achievement!!!!

Re: Tuesday Yoga

I AM SO FLIPPIN' JEALOUS!!!! you need to have snap a pic of you so we can put it on our home page!

Way to go, Gumby!

Tonight I did the second routine from Blissology "Bliss Tuesday" I could hardly wait to share this with you all. In this routine they do the full splits and I DID THEM! I even did them on both sides with my entire body touching the mat. In the middle of the split I was thinking "wow, I'm 42" LOL. I wanted to yell for to come look, but he wouldn't care. I do! :)

*~~*

> In this routine

> they do the full splits and I DID THEM! I even did them on both

> sides with my entire body touching the mat.

WOW!!! that is amazing, i wouldnt even try to do that, let

alone be actually able to do that! you are one of the most

fabulous people that i know!

:*carolyn.