RemedySpot.com

small victories..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Trying hard to eat clean right now.  Flo came today and I was craving Taco Bell big time.  It's my biggest food weakness.  I worked there as a teenager, ate there every day, and could STILL eat there every day! 

A trip to their nutrition calculator online though really makes you think twice.  Just two simple items like a bean burrito and a taco can be around 600 calories though, not to mention the carbs and fat.. and the fact it's highly processed and of poor quality, etc etc etc nonetheless it took a lot of self talk to not go there after work.

At home I had something similar.  Was it as good as TB?  No.... but nutrient wise and calorie wise it was much better.  Used low carb tortilla with fat free beans, lots of onions, some fat free cheese and enchillada sauce and had that instead.  My friend Nate quotes, " suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret " .  It held true in this case!  No regrets here!