RemedySpot.com

spin class

Rate this topic

Guest guest

worked speed today. I miss my HR monitor that died along with my fit bit when I was traveling. I think I will get monitor this paycheck and fit bit later. I like the monitor for pushing myselfOT -love the new BL... My 2 fav trainers.. Judy :)

I love BL too!!! :)TeenaSent from my iPhone

worked speed today. I miss my HR monitor that died along with my fit bit when I was traveling. I think I will get monitor this paycheck and fit bit later. I like the monitor for pushing myselfOT -love the new BL... My 2 fav trainers.. Judy :)

• 1 month later...

Great job Judy! I hope you tortured the newbees!I always wanted to try spinning...but never have JenSubject: spin classTo: "exercisevideos " <exercisevideos >Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2012, 2:44 PM

I taught spin this am with 8 new people to my class although all had done spinning previously so got to push some newbies.. hope they come back!tomorrow I sub for a friend and then heading out of town for dog show.. wish me lucjkjudy

if music is good you would like it jen... works cardio but no knee issues.. :) To: exercisevideos Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 11:03 PM Subject: Re: spin class

Great job Judy! I hope you tortured the newbees!I always wanted to try spinning...but never have JenSubject: spin classTo: "exercisevideos " <exercisevideos >Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2012, 2:44 PM

I taught spin this am with 8 new people to my class although all had done spinning previously so got to push some newbies.. hope they come back!tomorrow I sub for a friend and then heading out of town for dog show.. wish me lucjkjudy

Yea, it would probably kill me!I haven't rode my Airdyne stationary bike in a long time or my regular 10 speed bike. I hope I can get some weight off so I feel more comfortable riding them. Jen

> I always wanted to try spinning...but never have

im the same! but after reading all of our friends reports about

it, it sounds kind of scary! LOL

:*c.