RemedySpot.com

Re: tinidazole & azithromycin

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi, we are in 4th week of Azithromycin. We didn't take tinidazole but we were on metronidazole for 3 weeks. To start with we had major behaviour problems (which could have coincided with starting GAPS diet) and major bowels clear out with rather serious smells. It lasted about a week and half, we also had a day of rash. My son is a lot more cooperative he can concentrate on a task now, even school has notice difference in concentration. No change in language so far. But he is learning new skills that require concentration such as doing buttons learning phonics . The main problem we having at the moment is abdominal pains which are a bit worse now or maybe he is able to tell us about them better. We managing that with aleo vera juice from pukka and I had to give him paracetamol today for the first time. I also found that home made stoke helps as well. Good luckAgnieszka Sent using BlackBerry® from OrangeSender: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 21:36:23 +0100To: <Autism-Biomedical-Europe >ReplyTo: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Subject: tinidazole azithromycin I would welcome any advice....Just had appointment with Dr. G and he recommended these 2 AB for my daughter. I am scared to started them, but I have... All those years and years doing yasko/dan/homeopathy/and anything else I could find... all improvements, but very gentle ones, nothing outstanding... and these days I forget so much !!!!so we thought we would go and see Dr. G and see if he would offer some clarity to my thoughts. He has changed his mind on treatments going for tinidazole instead of difflucan.... she takes CP every morning on empty tummy (only time) and last thing at night... and eats homemade yogurt... maybe 2 a day...She has just gotten over a H-Pylori infection too...but her OCD went through the roof after this....any ideas what should I expect..? x

Guest guest

Thanks Agnieszka,

You mail just gives me an idea what to expect. How long have you got to take the AB for? He said my daughter has to take them for 2 months. And then to add in some anti-fungals... but not said which ones as of yet.

tinidazole azithromycin

I would welcome any advice....Just had appointment with Dr. G and he recommended these 2 AB for my daughter. I am scared to started them, but I have... All those years and years doing yasko/dan/homeopathy/and anything else I could find... all improvements, but very gentle ones, nothing outstanding... and these days I forget so much !!!!

so we thought we would go and see Dr. G and see if he would offer some clarity to my thoughts. He has changed his mind on treatments going for tinidazole instead of difflucan....

she takes CP every morning on empty tummy (only time) and last thing at night... and eats homemade yogurt... maybe 2 a day...She has just gotten over a H-Pylori infection too...but her OCD went through the roof after this....any ideas what should I expect..?

x

Guest guest

We have azithromycine for 6 weeks but we seeing him at the end of 6weeks so not sure what will be outcome of that visit. We are on anti fungals already. We were before we started abxAgnieszka Sent using BlackBerry® from OrangeSender: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 08:45:45 +0100To: <Autism-Biomedical-Europe >ReplyTo: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Subject: Re: tinidazole azithromycin Thanks Agnieszka,You mail just gives me an idea what to expect. How long have you got to take the AB for? He said my daughter has to take them for 2 months. And then to add in some anti-fungals... but not said which ones as of yet. tinidazole azithromycin I would welcome any advice....Just had appointment with Dr. G and he recommended these 2 AB for my daughter. I am scared to started them, but I have... All those years and years doing yasko/dan/homeopathy/and anything else I could find... all improvements, but very gentle ones, nothing outstanding... and these days I forget so much !!!!so we thought we would go and see Dr. G and see if he would offer some clarity to my thoughts. He has changed his mind on treatments going for tinidazole instead of difflucan.... she takes CP every morning on empty tummy (only time) and last thing at night... and eats homemade yogurt... maybe 2 a day...She has just gotten over a H-Pylori infection too...but her OCD went through the roof after this....any ideas what should I expect..? x

Guest guest

We use both the above for Sam.

Maybe use nurofen instead of paracetamol for stomach pains. Better for them and

will help inflammation.

>

> Hi, we are in 4th week of Azithromycin. We didn't take tinidazole but we were

on metronidazole for 3 weeks. To start with we had major behaviour problems

(which could have coincided with starting GAPS diet) and major bowels clear out

with rather serious smells. It lasted about a week and half, we also had a day

of rash. My son is a lot more cooperative he can concentrate on a task now, even

school has notice difference in concentration. No change in language so far. But

he is learning new skills that require concentration such as doing buttons

learning phonics . The main problem we having at the moment is abdominal pains

which are a bit worse now or maybe he is able to tell us about them better. We

managing that with aleo vera juice from pukka and I had to give him paracetamol

today for the first time. I also found that home made stoke helps as well.

> Good luck

> Agnieszka

> Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

>

> tinidazole & azithromycin

>

> I would welcome any advice....Just had appointment with Dr. G and he

recommended these 2 AB for my daughter. I am scared to started them, but I

have... All those years and years doing yasko/dan/homeopathy/and anything else I

could find... all improvements, but very gentle ones, nothing outstanding... and

these days I forget so much !!!!

> so we thought we would go and see Dr. G and see if he would offer some clarity

to my thoughts. He has changed his mind on treatments going for tinidazole

instead of difflucan....

> she takes CP every morning on empty tummy (only time) and last thing at

night... and eats homemade yogurt... maybe 2 a day...She has just gotten over a

H-Pylori infection too...but her OCD went through the roof after this....any

ideas what should I expect..?

> x

>

Guest guest

Agnieszka. Can you let me know what anti fungal you are using. I may needTo think about introducing some xxx

We have azithromycine for 6 weeks but we seeing him at the end of 6weeks so not sure what will be outcome of that visit. We are on anti fungals already. We were before we started ab07887 653470xAgnieszka Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

Sender: Autism-Biomedical-Europe

Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 08:45:45 +0100To: <Autism-Biomedical-Europe >ReplyTo: Autism-Biomedical-Europe

Subject: Re: tinidazole azithromycin

Thanks Agnieszka,

You mail just gives me an idea what to expect. How long have you got to take the AB for? He said my daughter has to take them for 2 months. And then to add in some anti-fungals... but not said which ones as of yet.

tinidazole azithromycin

I would welcome any advice....Just had appointment with Dr. G and he recommended these 2 AB for my daughter. I am scared to started them, but I have... All those years and years doing yasko/dan/homeopathy/and anything else I could find... all improvements, but very gentle ones, nothing outstanding... and these days I forget so much !!!!

so we thought we would go and see Dr. G and see if he would offer some clarity to my thoughts. He has changed his mind on treatments going for tinidazole instead of difflucan....

she takes CP every morning on empty tummy (only time) and last thing at night... and eats homemade yogurt... maybe 2 a day...She has just gotten over a H-Pylori infection too...but her OCD went through the roof after this....any ideas what should I expect..?

x

Guest guest

Hi it is fluconazole. We take one a day. Dr G said he needs to be on it for 3 months.AgnieszkaSent using BlackBerry® from OrangeSender: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 15:57:54 +0100To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe <Autism-Biomedical-Europe >ReplyTo: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Subject: Re: tinidazole azithromycin Agnieszka. Can you let me know what anti fungal you are using. I may needTo think about introducing some xxx We have azithromycine for 6 weeks but we seeing him at the end of 6weeks so not sure what will be outcome of that visit. We are on anti fungals already. We were before we started ab07887 653470xAgnieszka Sent using BlackBerry® from OrangeSender: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 08:45:45 +0100To: <Autism-Biomedical-Europe >ReplyTo: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Subject: Re: tinidazole azithromycin Thanks Agnieszka,You mail just gives me an idea what to expect. How long have you got to take the AB for? He said my daughter has to take them for 2 months. And then to add in some anti-fungals... but not said which ones as of yet. tinidazole azithromycin I would welcome any advice....Just had appointment with Dr. G and he recommended these 2 AB for my daughter. I am scared to started them, but I have... All those years and years doing yasko/dan/homeopathy/and anything else I could find... all improvements, but very gentle ones, nothing outstanding... and these days I forget so much !!!!so we thought we would go and see Dr. G and see if he would offer some clarity to my thoughts. He has changed his mind on treatments going for tinidazole instead of difflucan.... she takes CP every morning on empty tummy (only time) and last thing at night... and eats homemade yogurt... maybe 2 a day...She has just gotten over a H-Pylori infection too...but her OCD went through the roof after this....any ideas what should I expect..? x