RemedySpot.com

a few questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everyone,

I hope the holidays treated everyone great. I have 4 weeks left of tx and a couple questions. I have noticed that I am slower mentally, when will this be back to normal? When will I get my memory back? Feel better and I also have a harder time hearing is this normal? Thank you very much for all the support this group has given me. Take care

D

Hey ,

I had the memory loss as well during tx....I don't know if you would call it loss or not.....but it definitely took me longer to remember and figure things out. I finished my tx the end of August and I am just now getting back to my old self again. But I know a lot of us here start feeling better right away. I haven't been posting much because I sold my home and moved. I don't know how I managed to get through all THAT but I did and I am settled finally. I'm glad you are almost finished.....it will be over before you know it. Wishing you all the best......and take care...

TinaThe shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The man who kneels to God can stand up to anything.

Subject: a few questionsTo: "hep c support group" <HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies-owner >, "hep c support group" <hepatitiscsupportgroupfordummies >, "hep c support group" <hcvsupport4u >Date: Friday, December 26, 2008, 10:10 PM

Hi everyone,

I hope the holidays treated everyone great. I have 4 weeks left of tx and a couple questions. I have noticed that I am slower mentally, when will this be back to normal? When will I get my memory back? Feel better and I also have a harder time hearing is this normal? Thank you very much for all the support this group has given me. Take care

D

Most of the sides will go back to normal pretty quick after you are finished treatment.The sides I found lasted the longest was the coughing,my eye sight hasn't been as good since treatment,but thats about all that took longer to get normal.

Gail

a few questions

Hi everyone,

D