RemedySpot.com

Thursday Workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good morning!

My second night of major insomnia. I can call it major when I take something for sleep and it still doesn't work. :( I got up a few minutes later this morning knowing I'd make my workout shorter. It didn't really matter because I was just laying there awake. I ended up getting up before the alarm went off.

I went with 's premix (workout 1 with added drills) this is about 40 minutes total. My stupid HRM kept reading "00" I happen to look down at it after like 15 minutes into the workout and it said I only burned 35 calories. Made me so mad. I stopped and tried to adjust it, but it wouldn't work. I ended up throwing it on the floor lol. I did manage to get 4,450 steps with this workout. I really wanted to see my calories because I wore my 2 lb Cathe gloves and it made a huge difference. I was sweating like crazy. I would love to know what I burned. Oh well.....

Off to get Lily to the groomer. I'll have to kill 2 hours while she's there. We live a good distance from the shop so I don't like to drive all the way back home.

Have a great day!~~

Ugh! I hate it when I can't sleep. Sorry it's happening to you. It used to be a

problem for me until I started regular workouts -- but you're already there...

Warm milk??

Indyrose

>

> Sorry you are having rough nights sleeping. DH was on pain meds and ambien and

it still didn't get him to sleep well either. They just changed his meds, I

can't think of the name of the med off the top of my head, but it's been working

wonders. They said it was originally for mood stabilizers, but they have been

using it to treat insomnia. Hopefully you get some sleep soon. What do you take?

I usually take melatonin b/c anything Tylenol upsets my stomach.

>

>  

>

> KASSIA

> wife,mother,student,kettlebelle

> http://ldysolana.blogspot.com

>

Thanks for the review on this one, ! I like your idea of using it as an add on. I don't think you have to totally abuse yourself to get a good workout and this one sounds like abuse!! :)

I do like D, a lot, but these sound like they may be a bit over the top!

Donna

Subject: Thursday WorkoutTo: Cathe_Friedrich_Fans , exercisevideos , fitandthatsit Date: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 8:45 AM

Good morning!

This morning I really wanted to try 's new Cardio Interval workout. I did block two last night (10 min) just for my steps and that one seemed fun. So I figured if I took something to knock me out last night I'd have some energy to do it.

Well, I slept fairly well (but only because of the pill) so I decided to just go with it. I have to admit I wasn't looking forward to all the jumping.

I am SO glad this workout is done. I came so close to stopping so many times. There is so much jumping and fast movements that it was getting hard to keep up.

In my honest opinion I think this workout is just too over the top. I think its just too much with the blocks being done twice. I know she's switching sides, but if she done them one time through it wouldn't be so much. I'm speaking for all her peak workouts too.

I hate to say this, but I think I regret buying this one. Her other Peaks were enough for me. The workout felt really hard and that made me mad at myself because it should've been cake for as long as I worked out over the years. I'm thinking I will use this and maybe her other cardio peak as add ons to other workouts. Maybe using just a few blocks at a time. I don't know....

I burned 583 calories, avg 166, max 189. I also got in 6,510 steps. So my numbers are good, but hell, I had to half kill myself to get them.

Have a great day!~~