RemedySpot.com

WW, burn1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Again woke up a bit late but did get CLX Burn 1 in weights were 20's, 10s and 15s. I hope to get some DOMS from this!I then went to WW meeting. I did like it much better because it had more working professionals and not stay at homes that are at the meeting near my work at 9am. We discussed planning and since these people have the crazy lifestyle like me and go out and have beer etc, it just fits better for my needs. The only issue is the leader was just trying out to be new leader (doing one of her trainings and I liked her) so not sure who is permanent but the other members had good ideas. The only other bad thing is they are moving buildings. Supposedly it will allow another AM meeting but it is now a 40 min metro ride instead of 20 min. I will try again

next weekjudy

Hi Judy,

Great weights with your workout!

I'm really glad to hear this WW meeting suited you better, too bad it is has the complication especially of moving. I have heard and have found myself, that sometimes it matters more what the makeup of the group is than what the leader is like. I have 2 groups Monday mornings and the first is very mixed in ages but the 2nd is very retired. Younger people that come into that one do not usually stay long. If they ask me about groups with younger people or I notice they seem a bit uncomfortable I'll tell them they might like the earlier meeting better. Same leader, same topic, totally different discussions sometimes because of the needs/interests of the group. (By the way, the leader who was doing her training will, at least in this area, be given her own meeting when one opens up, but she won't take the one you just attended unless that leader is giving it up. I trained with several different leaders so I could see different styles so you may or may not see the trainee in that meeting again.)

WW, burn1

Again woke up a bit late but did get CLX Burn 1 in

weights were 20's, 10s and 15s. I hope to get some DOMS from this!

I then went to WW meeting. I did like it much better because it had more working professionals and not stay at homes that are at the meeting near my work at 9am. We discussed planning and since these people have the crazy lifestyle like me and go out and have beer etc, it just fits better for my needs. The only issue is the leader was just trying out to be new leader (doing one of her trainings and I liked her) so not sure who is permanent but the other members had good ideas. The only other bad thing is they are moving buildings. Supposedly it will allow another AM meeting but it is now a 40 min metro ride instead of 20 min. I will try again next week

judy