RemedySpot.com

Thursday - Oldie - Strength & Grace

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

Today, on a whim, I picked up an oldie - Minna Lessig's Strength and Grace from 2000! It is sort of Ellen-ish as she combines a lot of different workout styles into one "fusion", but it didn't have the "vibe" of Ellen and I didn't have the "buzz" afterwards. I guess Ellen is just unique. I am thinking that when Strength & Grace first came out it was a newer concept to blend yoga, Pilates, strength training, etc. into one workout. I enjoyed it for today, it fit the bill....which was to do an Ellen-ish fusion workout. Tomorrow: Couch to 5K again w/ some barre work. Due to my work project I am not walking w/ my friend for the 3rd week in a row. But, as a consolation prize, the weather has been cold and windy, so although I'm missing her company, I'm not missing freezing my butt off!

Overall, this rotation is really agreeing with me - my body feels great!! Maybe this is the direction I should be taking from now on?? ok - better go!Donna

Glad your workouts are fitting for you. Good job Donna.Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone----- Reply message -----To: <exercisevideos >, <FitFirmies >Subject: Thursday - Oldie - Strength & GraceDate: Thu, Jan 19, 2012 10:56 am Hi Everyone, Today, on a whim, I picked up an oldie - Minna Lessig's Strength and Grace from 2000! It is sort of Ellen-ish as she combines a lot of different workout styles into one "fusion", but it didn't have the "vibe" of Ellen and I didn't have the "buzz" afterwards. I guess Ellen is just unique. I am thinking that when Strength & Grace first came out it was a newer concept to blend yoga, Pilates, strength training, etc. into one workout. I enjoyed it for today, it fit the bill....which was to do an Ellen-ish fusion workout. Tomorrow: Couch to 5K again w/ some barre work. Due to my work project I am not walking w/ my friend for the 3rd week in a row. But, as a consolation prize, the weather has been cold and windy, so although I'm missing her company, I'm not missing freezing my butt off! Overall, this rotation is really agreeing with me - my body feels great!! Maybe this is the direction I should be taking from now on?? ok - better go!Donna