RemedySpot.com

Tuesday - Ellen B's Zen Sculpt

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

Today was Ellen Barrett's Zen Sculpt that I recorded from FitTV several years ago. This is a nice one. Ellen uses light weights - it is most like her Slim Sculpt, Skinny Sculpt or Crunch Burm & Firm Pilates.

I'm glad to be doing this rotation right now - my mind is cluttered w/ other stuff and I'm a bit down about a few things. These are good ones to do in that state of mind b/c they are uplifting and they do get you at least up and moving, whereas something more challenging may result in more missed workouts!Take care -

Donna

These are good ones to do in that state of mind b/c they are uplifting and they do get you at least up and moving, whereas something more challenging may result in more missed workouts!

I agree with you on that. Sorry to hear you're down. I hope whatever you have going on resolves its self soon. A workout of any kind is especially good when going through things. :)

~

Thanks, ! It is nothing terrible - I'm a bit stressed at work and I'm a bit stressed over what to do next year for DD's schooling....it will all pass soon enough! :)

Plus, this time of year gets me down, it is dark and cold, the holidays are behind us but spring is far away.

Working out is a good stress reliever though!Donna

Subject: Re: Tuesday - Ellen B's Zen SculptTo: exercisevideos Date: Tuesday, January 10, 2012, 11:58 AM

These are good ones to do in that state of mind b/c they are uplifting and they do get you at least up and moving, whereas something more challenging may result in more missed workouts!

I agree with you on that. Sorry to hear you're down. I hope whatever you have going on resolves its self soon. A workout of any kind is especially good when going through things. :)

~

Smart thinking, Donna! Doing a rotation that you're enjoying without it feeling like it is adding extra stress to your life. I'll have to keep that in mind for my WW people who are thinking about exercise (it is that time of year). Find something you enjoy, that adds to your life in positive ways, not stressful. I'm glad this is working for you!

Hi Everyone,

Today was Ellen Barrett's Zen Sculpt that I recorded from FitTV several years ago. This is a nice one. Ellen uses light weights - it is most like her Slim Sculpt, Skinny Sculpt or Crunch Burm & Firm Pilates.

I'm glad to be doing this rotation right now - my mind is cluttered w/ other stuff and I'm a bit down about a few things. These are good ones to do in that state of mind b/c they are uplifting and they do get you at least up and moving, whereas something more challenging may result in more missed workouts!Take care -

Donna

THanks, !So far so good w/ this one. I'm even getting a little sore from it but not in a bad way. I also feel that my body/body type handles this type of exercise better - I am much less "stiff" if that makes sense.

Donna

Subject: Re: Tuesday - Ellen B's Zen SculptTo: exercisevideos Date: Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 6:57 AM

Smart thinking, Donna! Doing a rotation that you're enjoying without it feeling like it is adding extra stress to your life. I'll have to keep that in mind for my WW people who are thinking about exercise (it is that time of year). Find something you enjoy, that adds to your life in positive ways, not stressful. I'm glad this is working for you!

Hi Everyone,

Donna

Yep, makes sense and sounds great too!

Hi Everyone,

Donna