RemedySpot.com

Saying goodbye to my Cappuccino

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For many years now I've been getting a gas station Cappuccino about 4 days a week. I drink about 8 oz of a 12 oz cup. Not sure what made me look it up, but the other day I decided to google "gas station Cappuccino" I found all sorts of things about it and NONE were good. I even found someone on the Cathe forum that said she was addicted to them. It was me all the way!!!

So with all the googling. I found something VERY disturbing about these gas station drinks. Of the whopping 18 ingredients, 15 of them are the same as in a TWINKIE!! OMG I haven't ate a twinkie since I was a kid. They even called them the "liquid twinkie" I'm beside myself about it. I even told myself that this person was wrong and where in the heck are they getting their information. I mean this stuff is the high light of the end of my day.

So at the grocery store on Sunday grabbed a container of Hills Bros. Cappuccino French Vanilla Mix. He said this has to be better then the gas station. I told him that it wouldn't taste the same. He disagreed. Well, I haven't tried it yet.

Just wanted to share.......

~