RemedySpot.com

Re: wed spin!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hugs... I've had classes cancel before.  It's not you, Judy, it's probably at an inconvenient time or there's another popular class being  held at the same time.Sometimes I miss teaching, being the center of attention for an hour and stuff, but to be honest I like sleeping in on weekends more and not having to stress out about it anymore.  

I only had 2 people in my spin class.. very sad and they may cancel the class if I don't get my numbers up. But if that happens I will just do like and concentrate more on me.  Anyway it was 2 regulars and we burned it up and I followed with a bit of weight work for my knees/legs

I had some doms on shoulders from CLX yea!eating good this AM as I am going to caps v. penguins hockey came tonight.. will eat all those activity points :)judy

yea I am opposite Body pump (it is MW at 6:00AM) so that is why my numbers are low plus congress is out of session so my regs are on vacationI am fine with concentrating on me!judy To: exercisevideos Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 11:59 AM Subject: Re:

wed spin!

Hugs... I've had classes cancel before. It's not you, Judy, it's probably at an inconvenient time or there's another popular class being held at the same time.Sometimes I miss teaching, being the center of attention for an hour and stuff, but to be honest I like sleeping in on weekends more and not having to stress out about it anymore.

I only had 2 people in my spin class.. very sad and they may cancel the class if I don't get my numbers up. But if that happens I will just do like and concentrate more on me. Anyway it was 2 regulars and we burned it up and I followed with a bit of weight work for my knees/legs

I had some doms on shoulders from CLX yea!eating good this AM as I am going to caps v. penguins hockey came tonight.. will eat all those activity points :)judy

This is a bummer, Judy! I hope it improves. I had an at work class cancel yesterday because they only had 9 at registration yesterday and have to have at least 15. I was really bummed out because I've been there for a year already but we've always had trouble getting enough people so it shouldn't have surprised me as much as it did. Luckily, it is January and that was a 12:30 class so I should be able to replace it quickly so I won't lose much money, it was still frustrating though. Oh well, we ride on.

Enjoy the hockey game tonight (and the activity/hockey food points)!

wed spin!

I only had 2 people in my spin class.. very sad and they may cancel the class if I don't get my numbers up. But if that happens I will just do like and concentrate more on me. Anyway it was 2 regulars and we burned it up and I followed with a bit of weight work for my knees/legs

I had some doms on shoulders from CLX yea!

eating good this AM as I am going to caps v. penguins hockey came tonight.. will eat all those activity points :)

judy

judy,

the spin class i took on monday night was full and the instructor had to turn

people away--including some regulars:( i arrived 25 minutes early to get a bike.

this morning--5:15-- the same 7 regulars!! maybe they won't cancel and things

will pick up!!

stacey