RemedySpot.com

Carols For Those Who Remember What It Was Like Prior to Getting Our Liver Transplants!!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Laugh and enjoy it is not offensive cause we have been there are there now and it's true. We need laughter and joy even in late and esld or please find the medical help to do so for your own well being.

Ms. Suzie Q - Honey can you relate to it. I did. :)

Deb

Carols For Those Who Remember What It Was Like Prior to Getting Our Liver Transplants!!!!!!!!

Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are...

Amnesia --- I Don't Know - if I'll be Home for Christmas

Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing - About Me

Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streetsand Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks andTrees and Fire Hydrants and...

Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming - to Get Me

Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on anOpen Fire

Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'mGonna Pout, Maybe I'll tell You Why

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder ---Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, JingleBells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, JingleBells, Jingle Bells...

Agoraphobia --- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day - But I Wouldn'tLeave My House

Autistic --- Jingle Bell Rock and Rock and Rock and Rock...

Senile Dementia --- Walking in a Winter Wonderland Miles From MyHouse in My Slippers and Robe...

Oppositional Defiant Disorder --- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus -So I Burned Down the House

Social Anxiety Disorder --- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas -While I Sit Here and Hyperventilate

Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?

I tried to send a message to the group and it didn't go through. I was wondering if anyone in group knows of a good support group for cancer patients. My little sister is looking for one that is recommemded. Hugs, VickieGTo: hepatitiscsupportgroupfordummies Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008

2:56:04 PMSubject: Carols For Those Who Remember What It Was Like Prior to Getting Our Liver Transplants!!!!!!!!

Laugh and enjoy it is not offensive cause we have been there are there now and it's true. We need laughter and joy even in late and esld or please find the medical help to do so for your own well being.

Ms. Suzie Q - Honey can you relate to it. I did. :)

Deb

Carols For Those Who Remember What It Was Like Prior to Getting Our Liver Transplants! !!!!!!!

Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are...

Amnesia --- I Don't Know - if I'll be Home for Christmas

Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing - About Me

Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streetsand Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks andTrees and Fire Hydrants and...

Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming - to Get Me

Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on anOpen Fire

Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'mGonna Pout, Maybe I'll tell You Why

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder ---Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, JingleBells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, JingleBells, Jingle Bells...

Agoraphobia --- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day - But I Wouldn'tLeave My House

Autistic --- Jingle Bell Rock and Rock and Rock and Rock...

Senile Dementia --- Walking in a Winter Wonderland Miles From MyHouse in My Slippers and Robe...

Oppositional Defiant Disorder --- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus -So I Burned Down the House

Social Anxiety Disorder --- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas -While I Sit Here and Hyperventilate

Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?