RemedySpot.com

update 30 something treating herself

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hello all

i am treating myself for various disabilities asd, ocd, dyslexia, fibro,hms, depression, anxiety, insomnia and sensory integration disorder.

with chelation a/c protocol ive recovered from me/cfs and scotopic sensitivity 2 so called incurable disabilities. ive had to pause chelation whilst i sort my housing situation out and im staying with an overloaded relative due to caring for me and she and brother are caught in the middle of my disabilities.

ive got little option but to take a med with aspartame to help me sleep ie mitazapine.  i think it might be helping me for a change as most anti depresants tend to cause worse depression. if anyone knows a brand that is gf, cf, msgf, aspartamef, pineapplef and benzoatef please let me know. i also have a latex allergy and my relative has standard uk diet, wheres the best place to get latexf gloves? im fine with bananas strangely enough.

im unsure if any of my supplements are adding to my stress? i do know soya might be an issue as it appears to be causing hearing problems my ears block up and im more phlemy. d3, milk thistle, b50s, eyeq liquid, vit a, vit c, vit e are my minimum atm. i use basic h & b supplements. ive got some mag taurate that im going back on and must get a water filter jug.

has anyone else used a protec sensory jacket. this is full of stiff balls and when i wear it i get internal senses signs eg knowing to use the loo quicker ie it helps with sensory integration. was thinking of using it when sensory overload was likely to happen as has a major meltdown yesterday, was pacing up and down and drove off twice. i slept loads last night prob sheer exhaustion.

got a crisis meeting with social worker and cpn this week and 2 other meetings as well. ive been on the  urgent waiting list for a social worker since last november. i hope this 1 will be in it for the long hall. tempted to download the 'taking responsibility' book and circle my needs in practical support services. if anyone here has managed to get a permanent care co ordinator please let me gknow off list is fine. ive also cptsd which is dismissed as part of the autism although im peer confirmed as it being a comorbid.

my mum blames me for my autism and so does my sister they keep telling me " theres people in worse situations " my response is " that stops me seeking help " . how do you cope when your own family wont accept your autism?

hoping social services can help me sell up so i can move to birmingham.

alexis