RemedySpot.com

Treating Me Update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Now I was quite sure after quizzing Eileen at NAA conference last year and hearing presentation, I was quite sure we didn't have strep issues with Sam but when DG examined him he has yes he has it. Due to issues of script we never got started when we should, then 2 full on long tonic clonic seizures in the same day, so we never started and still won't until we get the AED's up to dose and settled out.

GP Rx'd us a months worth of what DG prescribed including Zithro, I asked for a course for me as I have had an off and off sore throat for about 18 months and wondered if we were reinfecting each other. I took the 3 day course and felt wonderful for those plus 4 more days and then effects faded, I can see why dosing is sometimes 3 days on 4 days off (this is what DG rxd for Sam)

Now my goodie bag arrived from 4RX.com I have been on Zithro 500mg for 8 days along with 150mg of DIflucan and I am beginning to feel like a new woman. Spookily throat is sore about every other day then goes, mostly in morning.

I am not sure how long I'll continue, I have a bucket load and Sam won't be using them for a while. Tom and Joe also have internittent sore throats so once GCSE's and A2's are finished and I pin them down I plan to give them 7 days course.

I think most of us are so exhausted we don't know anymore what feels really good

Mandi x

PS Bugger throat feels swollen now just while I was writing this mail, I'll beat the buggers back down tomorrow morning with next dose!