RemedySpot.com

Re: Tuesday Steps and Yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Awesome bonus !!  You're so determined!D

I had to try to get the rest of my 10,000 steps in so I decided to go with a Firm that I had plans on doing in the morning.  Usually when I'm just using a workout for my steps I keep it all low impact because I don't feel like putting on my shoes. 

So I did The Firm Advanced Cardio Blast.  I did only about 20 minutes of.   I decided it won't be one I'll be doing tomorrow.   I don't feel like having to modify.  Those that have done this one and didn't have the blue box thing were you able to modify it OK?   I got mixed up with it a lot.  I didn't use any step, I just did it all on the floor, but I can see myself getting aggravated.

So after that I put in Deepak and did his new yoga workout again.  I really like this one.  

So with everything I got another 50 minutes of workout in.  How cool is that.

Have a great night everyone!  

~

I don't have this one but the reviews on it are awful. Sounds like it wasn't just you! Glad you still got in a good workout!

Tuesday Steps and Yoga

I had to try to get the rest of my 10,000 steps in so I decided to go with a Firm that I had plans on doing in the morning. Usually when I'm just using a workout for my steps I keep it all low impact because I don't feel like putting on my shoes.

So I did The Firm Advanced Cardio Blast. I did only about 20 minutes of. I decided it won't be one I'll be doing tomorrow. I don't feel like having to modify. Those that have done this one and didn't have the blue box thing were you able to modify it OK? I got mixed up with it a lot. I didn't use any step, I just did it all on the floor, but I can see myself getting aggravated.

So after that I put in Deepak and did his new yoga workout again. I really like this one.

So with everything I got another 50 minutes of workout in. How cool is that.

Have a great night everyone!

~

> For my New Years Resolution I made a goal of

> 10,000 steps a day everyday Mon-Fri. So far I've got it. ;)

you rock!!! my dumb omron worked great for another few days but

this morning it says it has a low battery again, and the time is

all messed up again... argh!!! so im just putting it away and

not using it anymore, it is too frustrating. just waiting for

my fitbit to arrive... im going to have step-counting withdrawal.

im glad that it doesnt take batteries... it seems that as soon

as the original battery in the omron died, then its life was

pretty much over :/

keep steppin, you are awesome!

:*carolyn.

so im just putting it away and not using it anymore, it is too frustrating. just waiting for my fitbit to arrive

You're going to be lost without counting those steps. I know when I don't have my fitbit on I feel naked lol. When are you supposed to get your fitbit? I can't wait to hear how you like it. I was actually going to ask you if you wanted me to get one for you since you couldn't get it there. I just know how much you're going to love it. Oh and no batteries to mess with. :))

~