RemedySpot.com

Tuesday - Grace & Gusto

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,I'm dragging butt mentally today - very dreary, rainy day. And, I still am working on this dreadful stuff for work which has me less than motivated. Oh well. what can you do? My workout today was Ellen's Grace & Gusto for the first time! My initial impression was that I liked it - I think I will grow to like it more as I do it more (that tends to happen w/ me and Ellen - as I get familiar w/ her movements, I tend to get into a "zone" with it). I think my legs will feel this one. I'm surprised that these barre style workouts are making me a little sore all over. It is a good thing! One thing I wish Ellen would do would be to add a bonus 15 minutes on to her DVDs that would include some mat

work - maybe I should write to her and suggest it! Today I would have liked some more floor work, and yes, I could have put in another DVD in to do it - but I didn't feel like messing around - but, if it were on the DVD as a "bonus" I think I would have done it! (If that makes sense)Anyway - back to work! Tomorrow the plan is Couch to 5K, week 1, workout # 2 and some barre work!Talk to everyone later!Donna