RemedySpot.com

Tuesday Workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good morning!

So this week I'm going to do KCM Your Best Body DVD in-between my Firm workouts. Putting a non Firm workout in-between is really helping me to keep doing them. If I were to do only Firms I would've been burnt out by now.

Anyway, I started with workout #1. I believe she does 5 sets of most of these exercises. Anyway, I jotted them down. I hope I got them all right. I didn't do the stretch at the end. Instead, I took that out and put in D. newest Peak workout Peak 10 More Cardio Interval Burn. I did only block #1. This is the first time doing this workout so I figured I'd get just a bit of cardio today and block #1 is all I felt like doing. I also did the cool down at the end.

I really like and I like her Peak workouts, but unless it was just my mood this morning she moves so freakin' fast. She acts like she's on speed or something. Lots of jumping and quick changes. I wasn't loving it. Maybe when I decide to do the whole thing (when I have TONS of energy) I'll feel differently about it. I wasn't in love with the cool down either.

So here's what I did with .

Bent over rows 12's

Reverse pec deck 12's

Stiff leg dead lifts (calve raises instead)

Genie twist- no weight

Reverse grip lateral raise 7's

Alt. front raise 7's

Single leg squat 12's

Lunge reach- no weight

Bicep half curls 10's

Hammer curls 10's

Pull through planks- no weight

Tricep kickbacks 7's (then switched to 5's)

Tricep cross behind 7's (switched to 5's)

Side lunge 12's

Knee twists- no weight

Alt. chest cross 10's

Elbow pec dec 10's

Plie squats (1) 10

I really enjoyed this workout. I really liked how she did upper body and then lower. I got a good burn with all the sets she did. I look forward to trying the premix where she puts in the cardio blasts. That should be fun.

For and 's workouts in total I burned 366 calories, avg 136, max 182

Have a great day!~~