RemedySpot.com

Today's 3 mile run through Wailua Park

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It's 75 degrees here but pouring down rain, though Kaua'i is the rainiest spot on our planet (at the Waimea Canyon) so this is no surprise!  Nonetheless I went running, and it was very refreshing to run in the warm rain with thunder and lightning.  Our hotel is near Lydgate and Wailua Parks so I was lucky that most of my run was paved along the ocean and around a soccer field.  The neat part was running off the paved path outside the sacred " kapu " , a Hawaiian spiritual site. 

The " Fitness Center " here is a joke.  There are 2 pieces of broken cardio equipment and 2 strength machines, one looks like it birthed the son of enstein.  Also, the walk to it and the room itself is kind of creepy.  I *could* take my laptop there and do my workout videos there but I'd rather do them in our hotel room if possible.  Whatever, I'm on vacation..

Hope everyone's week is off to a good start!  Much Aloha,

It's 75 degrees here but pouring down rain, though Kaua'i is the rainiest spot on our planet (at the Waimea Canyon) so this is no surprise! Nonetheless I went running, and it was very refreshing to run in the warm rain with thunder and lightning.

I couldn't even imagine running in the rain there. What an awesome feeling that would be.

I wonder if they just don't exercise much there and that's why the gym isn't so great?

So is the food good there? I hope you have a great time. When do you come home?

~

>I went running, and it was very refreshing

> to run in the warm rain with thunder and lightning.

OMG that sounds heavenly.... you lucky ducky!

jealous again,

:*carolyn.

I'm so jealous. We had rain all day yesterday (that eventually became light snow) but it was 40 degrees and then dropped down to 18! I hope the trip keeps staying amazing!!

Re: Today's 3 mile run through Wailua Park

It's 75 degrees here but pouring down rain, though Kaua'i is the rainiest spot on our planet (at the Waimea Canyon) so this is no surprise! Nonetheless I went running, and it was very refreshing to run in the warm rain with thunder and lightning.

I couldn't even imagine running in the rain there. What an awesome feeling that would be.

I wonder if they just don't exercise much there and that's why the gym isn't so great?

So is the food good there? I hope you have a great time. When do you come home?

~

That run sounds absolutely heavenly, ! It sounds beautiful.

It's 75 degrees here but pouring down rain, though Kaua'i is the rainiest spot on our planet (at the Waimea Canyon) so this is no surprise!  Nonetheless I went running, and it was very refreshing to run in the warm rain with thunder and lightning.  Our hotel is near Lydgate and Wailua Parks so I was lucky that most of my run was paved along the ocean and around a soccer field.  The neat part was running off the paved path outside the sacred " kapu " , a Hawaiian spiritual site. 

The " Fitness Center " here is a joke.  There are 2 pieces of broken cardio equipment and 2 strength machines, one looks like it birthed the son of enstein.  Also, the walk to it and the room itself is kind of creepy.  I *could* take my laptop there and do my workout videos there but I'd rather do them in our hotel room if possible.  Whatever, I'm on vacation..

Hope everyone's week is off to a good start!  Much Aloha,