RemedySpot.com

Re: Tuesday - Crunch Super Slim Down

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good for you for listening to you body, Donna. Good to hear the cold is getting better. Not one of us has gotten sick around here ( knock on wood). With this lack of sleep today I feel like I have something. Ugh. Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone----- Reply message -----To: <exercisevideos >, <FitFirmies >Subject: Tuesday - Crunch Super Slim DownDate: Tue, Jan 24, 2012 9:12 am Hi Everyone,I'm still feeling under the weather from this cold. I tihnk it is on its way out, but it is still leaving me with low energy/motivation! So, today I just did Ellen's/Crunch Super Slim Down Yoga Pilates Blend. It was perfect for today - gentle, but enough to get the blood flowing and the joints lubricated. If I'm too sedentary I get really achey, so it is good for me to do these gentle workouts even when I'm not feeling 100% I was definately not up for a walk/run today! I think the rest of hte week I will play it by ear and just do what I feel I can each day and not worry too much about sticking to the rotation/plan!Donna

Glad to hear the workout today was just what you needed. Definitely letting yourself pick & choose is a great plan for right now. I hope you keep feeling better!

Tuesday - Crunch Super Slim Down

Hi Everyone,

I'm still feeling under the weather from this cold. I tihnk it is on its way out, but it is still leaving me with low energy/motivation! So, today I just did Ellen's/Crunch Super Slim Down Yoga Pilates Blend. It was perfect for today - gentle, but enough to get the blood flowing and the joints lubricated. If I'm too sedentary I get really achey, so it is good for me to do these gentle workouts even when I'm not feeling 100% I was definately not up for a walk/run today! I think the rest of hte week I will play it by ear and just do what I feel I can each day and not worry too much about sticking to the rotation/plan!Donna