RemedySpot.com

Turbo Jam: Cardio Party 1 + Ab Jam (Standing abs section)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In Kauai the only exercise I got other than a 3 mile run was swimming in the ocean and I don't really count that because it was pretty much with the intent of getting to another part of the reef to look at more fish, not so much with the intent of burning calories!

I have been in a funk lately and decided to get back into the groove with my favorite person who always gets me moving, and that is Chalene ! I turned on the disco ball and did Turbo Jam's Cardip Party Mix 1 and had a blast!  It brought back memories of being in the infomercial for it, especially when Ciara's " Goodies " came on for the recovery!  I felt so much better after the 45 minutes was over and can't wait to do Cardio Party Mix 2 on Monday!  (tomorrow I'm running - I have a 15K coming up in March and need to get my miles in!)

I finished up with the standing abs portion of Ab Jam.  Chalene emphasizes the " tuck " position here and if you keep your abs engaged throughout like she tells you to you will feel it!  I left Studio LouLou much happier than when I came in.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!