RemedySpot.com

Tuesday Yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Tonight I did the second routine from Blissology "Bliss Tuesday" I could hardly wait to share this with you all. In this routine they do the full splits and I DID THEM! I even did them on both sides with my entire body touching the mat. In the middle of the split I was thinking "wow, I'm 42" LOL. I wanted to yell for to come look, but he wouldn't care. I do! :)

*~~*

I AM SO FLIPPIN' JEALOUS!!!! you need to have snap a pic of you so we can put it on our home page!

Oh I was thinking about a picture just so I could show it to people when I'm very old lol.

*~~*

How cool is that? I have never been able to do those, even when I was a kid. Jealous! :) Happy for you!

Tonight I did the second routine from Blissology " Bliss Tuesday "   I could hardly wait to share this with you all.  In this routine they do the full splits and I DID THEM!  I even did them on both sides with my entire body touching the mat.  In the middle of the split I was thinking  " wow, I'm 42 "   LOL.   I wanted to yell for to come look, but he wouldn't care.  I do! :)  

*~~*

• 4 weeks later...

HI ,

Funny you should mention that! I ended up picking up a copy at Target - I had a $5 gift card so the total w/ tax was about $8.50 - it is my first purchase of 2012. I set a goal to NOT spend more than $366 this year. So far, I'm w/in budget! :)

Donna

Subject: Tuesday YogaTo: Cathe_Friedrich_Fans , exercisevideos , fitandthatsit Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 6:44 PM

Good evening!

Tonight I did another routine from Shiva Rea's More Energy. So far, all the routines have been really easy. She goes through the poses really slowly and doesn't do a lot of advanced moves. This would be good for those that either don't want a hard routine or are starting out.

I like it because it has 7 short routines, but I have to admit, I've been left wanting more with every routine I've done. With the one tonight I even found myself doing the advanced poses while she was doing beginner. It's still a nice DVD with lots of variety.

~*´¨¸ *.• ´¸.•*´¨ ¸.•*¨ .•´ ¸ .*

Funny you should mention that! I ended up picking up a copy at Target - I had a $5 gift card so the total w/ tax was about $8.50 -

What a great price. I can't wait to hear how you like it. :)

give you more energy? i really need something like that!

No, not for me personally. Its a nice routine though.