RemedySpot.com

Re: turbosculpt and walk

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yay, Judy!  It's nice here in PDX too!  I hear ya on the abs.  On Sunday I did just 50 center crunches on the ball and it hurts to cough today!  PATHETIC!  I too need to do more abs!  

I've still never done Turbo Sculpt, but it's on my list.  I agree, Chalene is an upper!  I love that the new Turbo Kicks are formatted like workout videos now and are coming out every 2 months, but we no longer have her as the main instructor if at all, and I've missed her!   

Wow Global warming is making DC like FL.. it is nearly 70 today and Beautiful.. I worked at home because dog had vet apt. so took them on LONG (1 hour) walk after (of course forgot to put my fit bit on dang it!) then did TurboSculpt.  Chalene just makes me smile more and this is a nice 40 min light weight total body workout. The crazy thing is when we got down to do abs OUCH!! some serious DOMS from my little ab workout yesterday.. note to self .MORE ABS!!

judy in DC

I know.. I am contemplating dropping TK... I love her and the format but realistically not teaching it anymore so it is $$ I can use to purchase dvds or gym membership if I have tojudy To: exercisevideos Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 3:43 PM Subject: Re:

turbosculpt and walk

Yay, Judy! It's nice here in PDX too! I hear ya on the abs. On Sunday I did just 50 center crunches on the ball and it hurts to cough today! PATHETIC! I too need to do more abs!

I've still never done Turbo Sculpt, but it's on my list. I agree, Chalene is an upper! I love that the new Turbo Kicks are formatted like workout videos now and are coming out every 2 months, but we no longer have her as the main instructor if at all, and I've missed her!

Wow Global warming is making DC like FL.. it is nearly 70 today and Beautiful.. I worked at home because dog had vet apt. so took them on LONG (1 hour) walk after (of course forgot to put my fit bit on dang it!) then did TurboSculpt. Chalene just makes me smile more and this is a nice 40 min light weight total body workout. The crazy thing is when we got down to do abs OUCH!! some serious DOMS from my little ab workout yesterday.. note to self .MORE ABS!!

judy in DC

I don't blame you, Judy.  I do love the format but I still long for day days during R1 - R25  when it was full of magic.  We had to wait longer to get them and the dvd's weren't as polished as they are now, but the music was original artists and each round was so fresh and organic, not as production based.  I miss PB in it's grass roots days and am often nostalgic for them.  

On the other hand - we didn't have Hip Hop Hustle then, which is tons of fun!  Have you tried that yet?Don't you get a free gym membership for the places you teach at?

I know.. I am contemplating dropping TK... I love her and the format but realistically not teaching it anymore so it is $$ I can use to purchase dvds or gym membership if I have to

judy

To: exercisevideos

Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 3:43 PM Subject: Re:

turbosculpt and walk

Yay, Judy!  It's nice here in PDX too!  I hear ya on the abs.  On Sunday I did just 50 center crunches on the ball and it hurts to cough today!  PATHETIC!  I too need to do more abs!  

I've still never done Turbo Sculpt, but it's on my list.  I agree, Chalene is an upper!  I love that the new Turbo Kicks are formatted like workout videos now and are coming out every 2 months, but we no longer have her as the main instructor if at all, and I've missed her!   

Wow Global warming is making DC like FL.. it is nearly 70 today and Beautiful.. I worked at home because dog had vet apt. so took them on LONG (1 hour) walk after (of course forgot to put my fit bit on dang it!) then did TurboSculpt.  Chalene just makes me smile more and this is a nice 40 min light weight total body workout. The crazy thing is when we got down to do abs OUCH!! some serious DOMS from my little ab workout yesterday.. note to self .MORE ABS!!

judy in DC

If my class cancels then I will lose my membershipbut I was thinking I could just buy fan versions. I have them for Hip Hop Hustle and love themI may keep up my piyo as that is something long term and I always need cooldownmusic for spin :) To: exercisevideos Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 4:03 PM

Subject: Re: turbosculpt and walk

I don't blame you, Judy. I do love the format but I still long for day days during R1 - R25 when it was full of magic. We had to wait longer to get them and the dvd's weren't as polished as they are now, but the music was original artists and each round was so fresh and organic, not as production based. I miss PB in it's grass roots days and am often nostalgic for them.

On the other hand - we didn't have Hip Hop Hustle then, which is tons of fun! Have you tried that yet?Don't you get a free gym membership for the places you teach at?

I know.. I am contemplating dropping TK... I love her and the format but realistically not teaching it anymore so it is $$ I can use to purchase dvds or gym membership if I have to

judy

To: exercisevideos

Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 3:43 PM Subject: Re:

turbosculpt and walk

Yay, Judy! It's nice here in PDX too! I hear ya on the abs. On Sunday I did just 50 center crunches on the ball and it hurts to cough today! PATHETIC! I too need to do more abs!

I've still never done Turbo Sculpt, but it's on my list. I agree, Chalene is an upper! I love that the new Turbo Kicks are formatted like workout videos now and are coming out every 2 months, but we no longer have her as the main instructor if at all, and I've missed her!

Wow Global warming is making DC like FL.. it is nearly 70 today and Beautiful.. I worked at home because dog had vet apt. so took them on LONG (1 hour) walk after (of course forgot to put my fit bit on dang it!) then did TurboSculpt. Chalene just makes me smile more and this is a nice 40 min light weight total body workout. The crazy thing is when we got down to do abs OUCH!! some serious DOMS from my little ab workout yesterday.. note to self .MORE ABS!!

judy in DC