RemedySpot.com

Tuesday - Short Cardio, Classical Stretch (Challenge Day 4)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,Today was my Pilates & Short Cardio day. For short cardio I did Turbo Jam's 20 min workout - it has been a long time since I did any of the TJ workouts and it was fun! I have to be careful not to over-do it w/ kickboxing b/c it can flare up my back but I think I can mix it in every once in awhile. For "Pilates" I actually did Classical Stretch Arms & Abs and Legs & Butt. These are older routines (from 2002! YIKES!) and not quite as polished as Miranda's more recent offerings. But they are along the same lines. You do arm/upper body stretching and light toning - ab work is more traditional crunches which don't thrill me, but I made it through ok. The Legs & Butt workout is great though - torurious floor work, then some much appreciated stretches, followed by some standing leg work at the barre

(also followed by some nice stretches). I think this one may be in Miranda's "vintage" collection.Tomorrow is my longer cardio day (likely I will do my Couch to 5K workout plus a little something else) and then a recorded Classical Streth episode.Hope everyone has a good Tuesday. It will be a busy one for me - work, housework, then I have to go over to DD's school for her presentation this afternoon......Enjoy!Donna