RemedySpot.com

week in review

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I haven't done one of these in awhile but since got me doing a spreadsheet again now I have some stats!  I got in 8.66666 hours this week :)  it's a beautiful day and I'm going running after my food digests.

Am loving Turbo Sport 4 and will need to fit it in again this week sometime. Will doesn't come get me til around 8 so I could always do it before he comes and gets me and finish up my workout at the gym.

Hmmmmm I could also do it at the Sweat Shop at lunch! 

ok next week I am doing this too.. besides clx I need to walk at least 30 min a day to get ready for a 5k.. of course I need to find one :)judy To: exercisevideos Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 3:28 PM Subject: week in review

I haven't done one of these in awhile but since got me doing a spreadsheet again now I have some stats! I got in 8.66666 hours this week :) it's a beautiful day and I'm going running after my food digests.

Am loving Turbo Sport 4 and will need to fit it in again this week sometime. Will doesn't come get me til around 8 so I could always do it before he comes and gets me and finish up my workout at the gym.

Hmmmmm I could also do it at the Sweat Shop at lunch!

I haven't done one of these in awhile but since got me doing a spreadsheet again now I have some stats! I got in 8.66666 hours this week :) it's a beautiful day and I'm going running after my food digests.

I love seeing the numbers by the week. :) You did some working out there girl.

~

Wow, fantastic week!!

week in review

I haven't done one of these in awhile but since got me doing a spreadsheet again now I have some stats! I got in 8.66666 hours this week :) it's a beautiful day and I'm going running after my food digests.Am loving Turbo Sport 4 and will need to fit it in again this week sometime. Will doesn't come get me til around 8 so I could always do it before he comes and gets me and finish up my workout at the gym.Hmmmmm I could also do it at the Sweat Shop at lunch!